Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Roads

Ahhh...dang eeetttt

Maybe now....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Works now, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    My favorite shot of my favorite vehicle before the ZHP on the Dragon.

What is that steed??.. looks like a BMW RT.. one of my two favorite bikes... the other favorite was a Ducati ST4s... all of which are now long gone.
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

Quote Originally Posted by Jon D View Post
    What is that steed??.. looks like a BMW RT.. one of my two favorite bikes... the other favorite was a Ducati ST4s... all of which are now long gone.
    No, I went to the dark side for my motorcycle- it's a '95 Honda ST1100. Put 40,000 miles on her and she never let me down.

I loved the Ducs and the RTs as well. The Honda just never have me an excuse to sell her....
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

I understand, I totaled the Duc in the VA on a road leading towards Skyline. Sold the BMW RT when I sold all my bikes later as part of a move. Like you could never bring myself to replace R1100RT, had upgraded the normal stuff but just loved how flexible the bike was. Down here in SFL, no desire to ride, no good roads too many bad drivers..
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

Quote Originally Posted by Jon D View Post
    Down here in SFL, no desire to ride, no good roads too many bad drivers..
    I'm with you-- Before I had kids I would ride in Philly and Manhattan amongst all the traffic and not think twice. But as life went on, priorities changed, and at some point I just considered myself fortunate to get through many years and miles of riding without getting hurt or killed. Figured I'd step away before it was my turn to draw the winning ticket in the applehole lottery.

I used to get the itch every now and again, but for the past two years I've been scratching it with the Bimmer.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Where I'm from (Wilmington/Greenville, DE Chadds Ford, PA area) there are tons of good roads. Really there is no shortage of amazing roads to drive. Some of the supercar groups where you pay for a day driving them come to these roads, if that means anything.

Top most well know are Route 100 (creek road) and Route 82.

There are tons of roads all over if you know the area. We can thank the DuPont's for preserving and protecting a ridiculous amount of land around here.

- Derek

+1 for the Dragon.

Unfortunately, I never made the trip on two wheels before I sold mine (Ducati 900SS with 944 kit). Ended up driving it in a rental car while I was in the area on business on three separate occasions. Don't know that I would have the fortitude to drag a knee on some of those switchbacks.

There are a bunch of roads in southern PA/northern MD. Mostly back roads I take to/from work. Nothing as infamous as the the aforementioned roads in the South.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Quote Originally Posted by billschusteriv View Post
    +1 for the Dragon.

Unfortunately, I never made the trip on two wheels before I sold mine (Ducati 900SS with 944 kit). Ended up driving it in a rental car while I was in the area on business on three separate occasions. Don't know that I would have the fortitude to drag a knee on some of those switchbacks.

There are a bunch of roads in southern PA/northern MD. Mostly back roads I take to/from work. Nothing as infamous as the the aforementioned roads in the South.
    Falls Rd which runs parallel to I-83 from PA to Baltimore, but like you said northern MD and PA have amazing roads everywhere. Basically once you get off a major route all the roads are good, Falls Rd is one of my favorites though.

+459,987,765 on the Dragon. A large group of Integras from all over the country meet up every august for a long weekend of dragon/deals gap goodness.
    Up here in my neck of the woods, route 1a from portland me. down to gloucester is a really nice drive with the missus.
    And the kancamangus highway is always fun to blow off a little steam, such a beautiful drive through the mountains.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast