Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    24 is way too long.

EDIT: I think the stock sizes are 20/23....but most of us aren't buying "stock" wiper, and I think the connection points aren't always going to be the same.

Here is where the 19 ends up on mine.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Another inch wouldn't have worked for me.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yeah, I've been seeing conflicting reports on what wiper blade lengths to get..

Well, taking aftermarket brands into consideration...

Quote Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post
    Yeah, I've been seeing conflicting reports on what wiper blade lengths to get..
    I can tell you for a fact that Rain-X Latitude blades with 24/20 size fit perfectly.

Never had Bosch Icons; I've always been a Rain-X Latitude guy. As a result, I couldn't tell you why there are differences.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Maybe could have gone 23 driver, but I think for these, 19/22 is the sweet spot. You would'nt want them rubbing on the windshield gasket.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

So it's 22 driver and 19 passenger? Your first response in this thread said 19 driver / 22 passenger.

Also, do I get A for the driver's side and B for the passenger's? The guy at Autozone said that the A/B/OE markings did not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post
    So it's 22 driver and 19 passenger? Your first response in this thread said 19 driver / 22 passenger.

Also, do I get A for the driver's side and B for the passenger's? The guy at Autozone said that the A/B/OE markings did not matter.
    Yes....I had that backwards apparently. I know...2 wipers that worked for me....one was 19, one was 22. Drivers side is the longer of the two.

Plus....I had done a bunch of research on it and it seemed those sizes were the safest bet.

I do think however if you buy a BMW specific blade, 20/24 may be what's recommended.

http://www.xopc.co.uk/bmw_wiperblades_bmw.htm

Glad I didn't get the recommended size.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

In practice 19 and 22 work well.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

22 and 20 here.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    22 and 20 here.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    Yeah, 20's would have also worked. Is yours all the way to the edge on passenger side?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

I'm assuming the blade is 20" by measurement. Tip to tip of the blade. Or do they measure by the wiper arm frame?

They're the Boschs from ECS (not the Icons). http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330i-M54_3.0L/ES10332/
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast