Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

What DON'T you like about your ZHP?

OK - I am going out on a limb because I haven't seen this question asked...

What don't you like (or bothers you) about your ZHP and why?

I'm interested to see what pops up...

I'll start - That stray rubber hose or wire that goes to nothing located in the battery carrier in the trunk - that bothers me... It's a stray...
    ------
    A Venza just isn't the same as a ZHP.

I hate how to open the trunk with the button on the handle outside all the doors need to be unlocked. Its really annoying.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

The steering wheel should have long protrusions on the lower part of it, see this from a W212:

I hate it that I was not the original owner of my ZHP.

If anything, I would have liked to have TPM and updated LCM to support lane change signaling...

Kind to think about it, I don't like not having a Limited Slip Differential. Really BMW? Using traction control? Seriously? I expected more from a 40k car.
    ------
    A Venza just isn't the same as a ZHP.

I'm not a fan of the way the pedals feel and respond. Clutch engages too high, brake should require more effort, and the gas is too slow to respond. And the fact that you can't keep the black paint clean for more than 6 hours, but that's not BMW's fault.

Throttle response, LSD, CDV

~Steve
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

Drives me nuts that the steering wheel is not in-line with my seating position. My body is very slightly twisted when manhandling the steering wheel.
    I don't know if it's just my head, but I could swear I'm developing some kind of lower back issue, mainly due to the highly uncomfortable seat. I really wish it had a lot more lumbar support, like the M3 seats do. I can't get out of my car after a 2 hour drive without some kind of lower back discomfort.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Throttle response and the fact that I can't get into my trunk through the backseats.

Since one of those complaints is recycled and the other one took me a long time to think about, I'd say BMW did a pretty good job.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Slow throttle response, no LSD, no cold weather package, how the last owner put buffer marks on it, vanos, how the trunk is just barely too small to fit my golf bag with driver in, the pillar fabric peeling issue. Maybe a few others but can't think of them now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast