Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Headers help with throttle response tremendously, but my complaints are:

How many times I replaced my sidemarkers (3x now from discoloration from the snow)
    Alcantara steering wheel wear
    Wrinkling A Pillars

2007 Interlagos Blue BMW M5 SMG
    Eibach Springs, 12mm Spacers, Dinan Exhaust, Res Delete, Stage 3 AEM CAI, Eurocharged Tune, 35% tints.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Drives me nuts that the steering wheel is not in-line with my seating position. My body is very slightly twisted when manhandling the steering wheel.
    I don't know if it's just my head, but I could swear I'm developing some kind of lower back issue, mainly due to the highly uncomfortable seat.
    I thought it was me needing to see a chiropractor because my spine was "out of alignment."

The steering wheel not being parallel to the dash really irks me.

The pushing unlock twice to unlock the passenger door is bad enough but at least on mine if you click it a second time too soon it will never unlock and you have to hit lock and start over. I know this could be changed with programming but it's still annoying.

That's about it for me. Not too many for 5 years and 41K miles.

William.
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

No LSD.
    And the whole sub frame thing just scares me.

Yes.....AM reception is another one.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Drives me nuts that the steering wheel is not in-line with my seating position. My body is very slightly twisted when manhandling the steering wheel.
    I don't know if it's just my head, but I could swear I'm developing some kind of lower back issue, mainly due to the highly uncomfortable seat. I really wish it had a lot more lumbar support, like the M3 seats do. I can't get out of my car after a 2 hour drive without some kind of lower back discomfort.
    BP,

I have spare M3 seats...

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Yes.....AM reception is another one.
    WHAT???

I only switch to AM to hear games (and even that is very rare)

I am almost expecting to hear a story about a bad 8-track now...

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Nice find! I didn't catch it...

I actually like the color and the font of my old 330ci's gauges better than those in my ZHP. I think the gray/italicized look was more distinctive. Oh, and the shadowline trim creates a glare by the windows, but what can you do ...

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast