Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    May be something to put in the FAQ Dane.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

"What DON'T you like about the ZHP"

that I don't have mine anymore
    - Stuart

/_________\
    OO=[][]=OO

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkirsh View Post
    Instead of first world problems, we have ZHP problems :P
    #ZHPprobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.”
    - Jeremy Clarkson

[B] '04 TiAg Coupe Auto----->6MT swap||Angel Eyes||COBY WHEEL||Carbon diffuser, splitters||Hamann fog covers

Wonderful thread, another gripe is the people who ask what I have and are dumbfounded by the code
    ZHP... Face palm.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.”
    - Jeremy Clarkson

[B] '04 TiAg Coupe Auto----->6MT swap||Angel Eyes||COBY WHEEL||Carbon diffuser, splitters||Hamann fog covers

Oh and the boot may not be big enough for when mafia duty calls, but at least it fits multiple horse heads :D

- Jeremy Clarkson

I'm still euphoric about owning mine but I am starting to suffer from excessive alcantara dilapidation syndrome. (if that is a thing... maybe I'm just weird/ocd ) I find myself getting in and out of my car all funny to avoid any unnecessary contact with the alcantara. I wouldn't trade it for anything but I wince every time people get in and out of my car.
    Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

^^^ I feel ya there. I've got a small tear in the left side bolster of my drivers seat and I've been babying it like crazy when getting in and out. I gave one of the new kids at work a ride the other day and he just plopped into the passenger seat... I almost cried.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Quote Originally Posted by 330i ZHP View Post
    "What DON'T you like about the ZHP"

that I don't have mine anymore
    It was a good looking car.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031