Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I only see one inch accumulation, but up to 40mph gusts. Party time :gabe
    - Derek

Quote Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
    I only see one inch accumulation, but up to 40mph gusts. Party time :gabe
    NWS is always late to the game. I still think you're going to see 5"-10" where you are....Maybe...
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Hot off the press from one of my favorite meteorological blogs:

"The latest trends are alarming and will come close to giving a major snowfall in the major cities along the I-95 Corridor...

1) Models are shifting west. Huge shifts west in the CMC and NAM tonight.

2) GFS shows over 16" of snow in the PHL/NYC metro areas.

3) Second guess map above is a GUESS until I lock in my numbers tomorrow around noon with a more detailed outlook including mesoscale features."
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Thanks for the update bro. When is this supposed to hit? Need to make sure the zhp is tucked in....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Thanks for the update bro. When is this supposed to hit? Need to make sure the zhp is tucked in....
    Should hit during the day Sunday.

I'll update this thread tomorrow when they get a better handle on the details.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

This is a big storm, they are even saying there is a slight chance here. That not good
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

Well fellas, I guess I'm missing something over here in the W.Va. eastern panhandle. I see snow showers only, and I guess the weather channel is reluctant to say anything about accums. However, we are getting a nice little snow shower right now. It's dusting everything and I DON'T LIKE IT! I wanna drive my beautiful Christmas present!
    That pretty pink and blue map doesn't look good for Dane...

Models all adjusted west overnight- means that the worst case scenario from 3 days ago is starting to pan out.

This thing looks like it may bomb out big-time over the coastal mid-atlantic.

This is from a guy at the weather blog I frequent who called almost every storm on the head last winter:

Decided to rename the G.F.S. Good For Snow because it has been taking the totals up each run and we'll see where this model decides to end with the Nor'easter. Right now on the GFS and the latest run we have the following...remember my range is including the Fluff Factor or snow ratio. Baltimore 1.25" liquid would be 12-16" snow DC Metro 1.10" or 11-15" snow Wilmington DE 1.34" or 13-18" of snow Dover DE 1.52" or 14-19" of snow Philadelphia 1.02" or 9-14" of snow Reading 1.21" or 12-16" of snow Allentown 1.15" or 11-15" of snow Trenton 1.11" 11-15" of snow Millville 1.24" or 12-16" of snow AC Metro 1.22" or 12-16" of snow NYC Metro 1.11" or 11-16" of snow BOS Metro 1.55" or 15-20" of snow
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

Just to clarify though before I send everyone into a blizzard panic, those numbers are based on the present run of just one of the models, they aren't a forecast. Lots can change in the next 24 hours. Still a 20% chance that it misses out to sea...
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

Kayger.....what is it that you do again?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast