Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Too good to be true JOM coilover?

I was browsing ecs and found these coilovers. They look good and have a 2 year warranty but are they too good to be true? These coilovers are 1/3 the price of normal sets but I dont understand why. Anyone have them?

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330...ers/ES1905691/

: Umnitza angel eyes 6000k : HID lowbeams 6000k : HID foglights 3000k : Blacked out corner lights and sidemarkers : Smoked Eagle eye LED tail lights : 15% tint on all windows : powdercoated black 135s with Michelin Pilot Sport a/s : Koni adjustable coilovers with adjustable struts : AA tune : K & N cold air intake : Highline tuning cat back exhaust : CDV delete : 2 zhpmafia stickers (plus 25 bhp each) :

Simply put: You get what you pay for.

You're going to have to do some hardcore research on this product before you decide you want to spend the money.
    Good luck.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Yea looked online at bimmerforums and the *** vw forum. both just had people asking about whether they were going to be faulty or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Simply put: You get what you pay for.

You're going to have to do some hardcore research on this product before you decide you want to spend the money.
    Good luck.

: Umnitza angel eyes 6000k : HID lowbeams 6000k : HID foglights 3000k : Blacked out corner lights and sidemarkers : Smoked Eagle eye LED tail lights : 15% tint on all windows : powdercoated black 135s with Michelin Pilot Sport a/s : Koni adjustable coilovers with adjustable struts : AA tune : K & N cold air intake : Highline tuning cat back exhaust : CDV delete : 2 zhpmafia stickers (plus 25 bhp each) :

You're doing it right. Read up on reviews. Guys at BF.c have these.....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by antcamp View Post
    and the *** vw forum.
    Dont hate!..... As far as the coilovers, someone already stated 'you do get what you pay for'. I know plenty of people with those and similar brands (raceland, FK cheapys, rokkor, etc.). The cars look low. Thats about it.
    Last edited by Audi 0000; 11-13-2011 at 07:49 PM.