Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    I'm actually thinking of getting silver nitrate and making my own new mirror. Basic chemistry experiment, but iirc it fades quickly. I'll have to look into this possibility.

I completed a retrofit with Buick Enclave HID bifunction projectors and am super happy with the results.
    If anyone can get them, the factory shroud is reusable and the stock wiring (bulb & ballast) works for the retrofit.
    Minimal dremeling is required, however.

BMW CCA # 510252

Hopefully if the weather cooperates, I will be updating this thread with pictures while rebuilding Patrick's ZKW headlight assemblies this weekend

Yeah, I know it's been a long time coming and I'm finally getting off my butt to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Hopefully if the weather cooperates, I will be updating this thread with pictures while rebuilding Patrick's ZKW headlight assemblies this weekend

Yeah, I know it's been a long time coming and I'm finally getting off my butt to do this.
    Charlie, were you able to update the DIY with pictures? I just noticed my ZKW light output is too low even though it only has a little more than 40k miles on it. Debating between different options I have here. Would love to see your pictures to see how involved your procedure really is.

Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by GreatFrog View Post
    Charlie, were you able to update the DIY with pictures? I just noticed my ZKW light output is too low even though it only has a little more than 40k miles on it. Debating between different options I have here. Would love to see your pictures to see how involved your procedure really is.

Much appreciated!
    I plan to revisit this soon as I have a ground issue on my passenger's side headlight/fog assy to troubleshoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I plan to revisit this soon as I have a ground issue on my passenger's side headlight/fog assy to troubleshoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, subscribed!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    2003 330i ZHP [Garage King]
    2005 325i ZSP [SOLD]
    2007 Z4 3.0i [Garage Queen]
    2009 MINI Cooper S [Daily Driver]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567