Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suspension

Suspension

2001 325i Sport Package / Rebuilt Motor at 194K / Lemforder M3 Motor Mounts / Thule Roof Rack / Eagle Eye Clear Tail Lights / Lemforder Sway Links
    BMW Performance Shift Knob / Alcantra Shift Boot / BBS Wheels / 15% Tint
    RIP - 2009 335i xDrive / Twin Turbo / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / 15% Tint
    ER Chargepipe / Tial BOV / Dual Cone Intake / OEM Roof Rack

I have personally never had them
    I do know that eibach is a good brand (from reviews not experience)
    but for that price
    i would save up a little bit more for a nice coil over kit
    THE ANGRY TOMATO

Eibach makes legit stuff. I think either kit would be fine.

I have never owned an Eibach System.

I am sure someone here has.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Eibach makes legit stuff. I think either kit would be fine.

I have never owned an Eibach System.

I am sure someone here has.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Roger...Thanks Dane.

Im still looking for reviews as we speak...and trying to pick out the perfect SS gift hehe ^^
    2001 325i Sport Package / Rebuilt Motor at 194K / Lemforder M3 Motor Mounts / Thule Roof Rack / Eagle Eye Clear Tail Lights / Lemforder Sway Links
    RIP - 2009 335i xDrive / Twin Turbo / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / 15% Tint

oh sorry missed the second link being a coilover
    looked for reviews but, only found reviews for VWs and STIs sorry
    I shall keep looking
    THE ANGRY TOMATO

Quote Originally Posted by jreyes19 View Post
    oh sorry missed the second link being a coilover
    looked for reviews but, only found reviews for VWs and STIs sorry
    I shall keep looking
    It's all good lol and thank u
    I appreciate ur help

What are you trying to achieve with your suspension?

I have the H&R race kit on my car which I really love. I had driven a friends car with the same set up. I thought about coilovers at the same time. I went with the cup kit for a lot of reasons.

My car is not a track car so I never really saw the need to go all out (like friends with KW's, Ground Control or Tein w/edfc). I wanted a drop with a smooth as ride as I can get. I let the engineers do what they do best (match spring with shocks). I was never going to be doing adjustments to height of my car so no real need for adjustability.

My car is my DD so need to go all out. I added camber plates to get the alignment dialed in to the cup kit. I read a whole lot of opinions out there about what direction to go. I read some people hated some set ups but when I drove them it was not what I had read.

If you want to adjust the height of your car then coilovers. If you want a mild drop then go with a package. I do like dampening on Coilovers a whole lot to change it up for different driving styles.

Eibach has been in the game for a long time, I have had Eibach springs on different cars and have always loved their set ups.

Thanks GSEN820,

I'm looking for something that will hug the curves and stay as flat as possable but also give me a compfortable ride do to the fact that this is my DD for now.

Its a fact that my susspension needs replaced. Although it is not a track car per say....I do want to in the near future do autocross with it. I want to have a compfortable ride and know that if i want to hug the corners and have some fun with it that it will do just that.

I also want to lower my car. I don't really necessarly need to be able to adjust ride height.

Quote Originally Posted by SureShot434 View Post

I want to have a compfortable ride and know that if i want to hug the corners and have some fun with it that it will do just that.
    Lol.....you're such a kidder!

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I have the H and R Sport cup kit. Drops the front 3/4 inch, and rear 1/4. Closed the gap without punishing me. It can be found for a good price. Thats all i know.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast