Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

18 x 10 squared? Has anyone done it here?

I understand that a 10in wheel in the rear at 40mm would be ideal, but has anyone managed to run that wheel up front? If so, any obstacles? Pics? Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by anm3itbe View Post
    I understand that a 10in wheel in the rear at 40mm would be ideal, but has anyone managed to run that wheel up front? If so, any obstacles? Pics? Thanks for sharing!
    I think that will be more trouble than its worth.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I know 19x9.5 ET33 square has been done plenty of times. The E46 M3's can run 18x10 square. I ran 19x9 ET27 in front for a few months with a stretched fitment.

Your biggest challenge is going to be clearance on the inside. Ride height, tires and how you use the car will also impact the "will this work or not" equation.

ok you will poke in the front and poke a little in the rear
    possible but will not be easy

look at this set up on this sedan (not a zhp sorry), 9.5 front and 10.5 rear , also i think a 22 offset
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ht=10+on+sedan
    THE ANGRY TOMATO

Quote Originally Posted by jreyes19 View Post

look at this set up on his ZHP, 9.5 front and 10.5 rear , also i think a 22 offset
    That's not a ZHP. Also, he worked a TON on those fenders to get that fitment and it still rubbed.

Quote Originally Posted by jreyes19 View Post

look at this set up on his ZHP, 9.5 front and 10.5 rear , also i think a 22 offset
    Stance primo. Looks great.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post
    That's not a ZHP. Also, he worked a TON on those fenders to get that fitment and it still rubbed.
    sorry, i fixed my post
    THE ANGRY TOMATO

Thanks for the input / photos guys. My initial concern was clearance on the inner wells also. For those of you running 9s or 9.5 in the front, are you using camber plates or coilovers in your setup? I know coilovers may add some clearance over the wider oem struts and springs.

Actually, my coilovers offer less clearance than the OEM setup due to the adjustment collar.

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post
    Actually, my coilovers offer less clearance than the OEM setup due to the adjustment collar.
    That seems to be typical, no?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast