Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

For Sale: 2005 BMW 330i ZHP Silver Grey/Grey Alcantara, Auto, 38k Miles, CA Car! $19,250

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    I am selling my beautiful 2005 BMW 330i ZHP - Steptronic/Sports Transmission. With Silver Grey exterior and Grey Alcantara this car has an awesome color combination giving it a true sports car look and feel. The car is in excellent condition (no door dings, scuffs or scrapes - paint is nearly perfect) with only 38k miles - its barely been driven and it shows. Always garaged and regularly washed/detailed. The car has also been regularly maintained - which recently includes, an oil change and brake fluid flush and new washer fluid pump. Note - I had the work done at Auto Werkstatt in Manhattan Beach based on several recommendations. The owner Ken who check out the vehicle indicated everything looked great and would be willing to talk to any interested/potential buyers about the vehicle. I also have the PPI from the second owner which was done before purchasing the vehicle, which also checks out. This car needs nothing.

Additional info:
    I am the 3rd owner, which may scare some, but the fact is this car is near perfect and the only reason I am selling is because I am getting married soon and this will be a third vehicle with my fiancι having a work car. With that said I hate to sell seeing that this car is so fun to drive, reminding me of my former e46 M3, but we could really use the extra money. Worth noting - the second owner rarely drove the car (~ 7,000 miles in 5 years) and maintained the vehicle regularly. I am somewhat negotiable on price, but be realistic. I have already lowered my asking price almost 2k from when I first posted.

Car Features:
    • 38,xxx Miles
    • Silver Grey
    • Alcantara Interior
    • Steptronic Automatic Transmission (w/ sport mode)
    • AC Schnitzer Racing pedals
    • Black Cube Trim
    • Xenon HID lights
    • Harmon Kardon stereo
    • BMW iPod connection (Located in the glovebox)
    • Moonroof
    • Power seats
    • Rain Sensing wipers
    • Chrome Rims (the dealer had them chromed initially, they are in excellent condition with no curb rash anywhere)
    • Almost new bridgestone potenza tires
    • 35% Llumar Tint (by SDTint) all around which I recently put on.

Clean Title / No Accidents
    VIN: WBAEV53465KM39392

Overall this ZHP looks and runs perfect, few can compare to its condition. If you want an unmolested low milage ZHP this is it. The car is available to view in Del Mar/San Diego during the week and in Los Angeles most weekends. Please serious inquires only.

Car is priced at $19,250 OBO. Title in hand - no liens on the car.

Contact me at snurfsup@gmail.com or at 415.632.8736.

Thanks for looking,
    Sean

Last edited by Marcus-SanDiego; 01-23-2012 at 11:42 AM. Reason: drop in price

very nice looking car. glws op.
    It's finally time to settle down,
    my name is Nelson.

nice
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

welcome to the site, GLWS. is that really galatic grey though? just curious as that would have to have been an individual, customized color option? it does look a little different from silver grey though...
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by webster View Post
    welcome to the site, GLWS. is that really galatic grey though? just curious as that would have to have been an individual, customized color option? it does look a little different from silver grey though...
    You're correct, thanks for catching that. It is Silver Grey. Sorry for the mix-up.

Cheers!