Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 327 of 349 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3481
    Quote Originally Posted by 330i ZHP View Post
    Awesome work. I'm sure folks will appreciate the DIY
    Just trying to help out the community Stuart.

curious about the trunk. when you say "work" on getting it installed, what exactly do you mean? i'm so looking for one of those so i cant wait to see it on yours. looks so damn good.

Which trunk is it anyways?
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    curious about the trunk. when you say "work" on getting it installed, what exactly do you mean?

You can see in the above pictures where the clear has peeled from the exposed carbon fiber on the bootlid. I'm not too worried about this as I am planning to repaint the bootlid Imola red and leave the center part of the edge exposed like I did with my Scorza CSL bootlid I sold to Sean a few years ago. This bootlid was already mounted so I don't expect I will need to do too much shaving/adjustment to get this mounted on my sedan

i'm so looking for one of those so i cant wait to see it on yours. looks so damn good.

Which trunk is it anyways?

This CSL bootlid for sedan is made by VIS and the quality of this bootlid seems okay....good enough that I will try mounting it to my ZHP after I have it painted in the proper Imola shade I have a good body shop lined up for this.

Charrie's ZHP project

That is the same as my CF Hood on the M3.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    That is the same as my CF Hood on the M3.
    Gary, it looks like I will be getting that same exact hood for my M3 soon my friend

Had some issues causing my ZHP to go into limp mode. For the past year I have been too stubborn to believe that my DINAN throttle body being the culprit but after last weekend I realized this was the case when I installed my OE throttle body.

So the folloeing was replaced:
    - blue (fuel pump?) relay
    - green (?) relay
    - cam position sensor
    - DINAN throttle body

I purchased a new intake cam sensor but it turns out I did not need to use it so I placed it into my "spare parts" bin at my place

I then removed my rear passenger wheel only to discover two large cracks from the inside lip all the way to the barrel. That sucks...not sure if it can be fixed or if it will even be worth it, so in the meantime I will be removing my winter tires from my Style 68's and putting a decent set of all season radials.

Dinan throttle body is a VDO bored out. Nothing too special except for the DInan name on the butterfly. Still, that sucks, I'm sure you paid a good price for that.
    I had two huge cracks just like you describe on one of my rear style 135s. I had it repaired by Wheels America. It was still fine when I pulled off the 135s a few years ago
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

I need updates on the rear BBK install =)

-Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi169 View Post
    I need updates on the rear BBK install =)
    I'll get to it Daniel. I got a few unexpected surprises/priorities to take care of at the moment... :/

would love to see some updated pictures of her all washed up. all your photobucket pictures are down unfortunately. such a pain to have to deal with.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

would love to see some updated pictures of her all washed up. all your photobucket pictures are down unfortunately. such a pain to have to deal with.
    Here are some I have from the last time I had my daily trooper detailed

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk Pro

Page 327 of 349 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337 ... LastLast