Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 335 of 349 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 3481
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    ZHP got new coilovers/springs installed, ride height raised so she now clears unrealistic speed bumps, new exhaust pipe hangers and posts, 4-wheel alignment and rear camber readjusted back to BMW spec. She also got a much needed oil change

I now have to source the following:
    - autoleveler sensor (new part on hand)
    - new RCR tail lights (part ordered)
    - ZHP control arms
    - new exhaust
    - replacement driver’s headlight assembly

So lots of work ahead of me to fully sort out my ZHP from the daily wear and tear of daily driving duties over crappy New England roads...

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro
    That's an impressive list for maintenence!
    Why are you changing exhaust and which one you're installing?
    Also, did you change BC coilovers to get more hight adjustment or they were getting worn?,

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    That's an impressive list for maintenence!
    Why are you changing exhaust and which one you're installing?
    Also, did you change BC coilovers to get more hight adjustment or they were getting worn?,
    Serg,

The old set of BC Racing coilovers were worn and required replacment so a new set was installed but this time I had changed the ride height to account for the new speed bumps that were placed where I work. The rest is what is required for maintenance as the car requires it from daily usage... as for the exhaust the new speed bump took care of it and punched a hole in one of my cans so I am sourcing a new exhaust for my "Road Warrior"

Also I forgot to mention I will also need to overhaul my AC but that is lower on the priority until suspension and exhaust is updated..... priorities....

Damn! RI roads are not so kind to your car. Sorry to hear about the hole in the exhaust.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Damn! RI roads are not so kind to your car. Sorry to hear about the hole in the exhaust.
    RHODE ISLAND roads suck Serg... nothing else I can say.

Shawn was nice enough to get these made for me so I can help another ZHP owner to install OEM M3 side mirrors on his car...

The extra set is for me and I will be taking off my driver’s side mirrors to redo the motor mounts... this will also present a great time for me to refinish my side mirrors again...

Thanks Shawn for making these for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I need these in the worst way! Ive just sourced another set of mirrors with full carbon mirror housings but there pretty oxidized/yellow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charrie's ZHP project

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    I need these in the worst way! Ive just sourced another set of mirrors with full carbon mirror housings but there pretty oxidized/yellow
    I got the mirror mounting plates from Shawn. Reach out to Shawn and see if he has the time to help...as you know he has been busy lately...

Charrie's ZHP project

Colin, I have the other set ready for you when you stop by to have your mirrors mounted

I’ll get Botond up here when you come up so he can provide car programming services...

Colin, I have the other set ready for you when you stop by to have your mirrors mounted

I’ll get Botond up here when you come up so he can provide car programming services...

Charlie remember to give me a call or let me know when I can call you talk about how to use those plates. It's a little different than you normally would use them and it's pretty slick.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    Charlie remember to give me a call or let me know when I can call you talk about how to use those plates. It's a little different than you normally would use them and it's pretty slick.
    No problem Shawn! I know you're busy at the moment so I can wait until you have your car set up and have a chance to breathe just a little bit... you got my number...

My driver’s side headlight assembly broke where you secure your corner lights to so I had to source another replacement headlight assembly for my road warrior... the replacement part arrived today so it looks like I will be working on swapping out the insides of the headlight assemblies today....

Page 335 of 349 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345 ... LastLast