Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 284 of 349 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 3481
    Lets go Charlie, I need to see them rear BBKS in action soon!

-Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

IDK it's pretty cold up there right now... I think yer going to have to wait for spring
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi169 View Post
    Lets go Charlie, I need to see them rear BBKS in action soon!
    I feel the same way Daniel! I will start sourcing parts in mid February for this project....

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    IDK it's pretty cold up there right now... I think yer going to have to wait for spring
    You're right Rob... it will be very cold up here soon so I'm not looking to actually start and finish this project until sometime in mid April but it will be completed before I put my BBS CH wheels back on

on another note... I seriously need to finish painting my CSL bootlid Imola and get that piece installed so this is what I have in order for now...

1. Finish my Performance BBK setup (rear 135i calipers, ///M rear rotors, and new brake lines)
    2. Refresh all my pulleys
    3. CSL bootlid

I have an unexpected "little" project lined up today... working out details right now and will finalize them come Thursday. Really looking forward to my next project

Does it start with a D and and with an inan?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

At first I didn't think I was going to do this but decided I may take my ZHP down the DINAN path and get more items towards the DINAN badge for my red mistress

I already have the DINAN throttle body installed so I figured this would be my next logical path...

The DINAN strut bar will go into my ZHP and I will remove the BMW Performance carbon fiber strut bar...

Having the rear strut bar should firm things up back there...

Since Dusty's strut bars became available I decided to go for them. I'm very happy Dusty gave me the opportunity to buy these!

Edit: Jon put out info regarding the DINAN badge and it turns out I won't get it since I'm getting these parts second-hand... oh well. I will still have them
    Last edited by cakM3; 01-13-2016 at 05:47 PM.

Wow, Charlie going Dinan... Why the change? I have to admit, I loved having a Dinan car, made a special car a little more special... The build quality on their parts is always OEM level if not better.

Enjoy the road. And keep in mind, you can't get the Dinan badge (at least not certified through Dinan) unless you're buying the parts NEW. You need Dinan authorized retailer receipts submitted to Dinan to get your VIN certified and the badge...

Looking forward to more!
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

So.... What's the plan for the BMWP bar...?

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    Wow, Charlie going Dinan... Why the change? I have to admit, I loved having a Dinan car, made a special car a little more special... The build quality on their parts is always OEM level if not better.
    I have you to blame for this Jon Seriously, I already installed the DINAN throttle body and when Botond's BMWP strut bar broke, it has been making me reconsider using this strut bar on my daily driver. I have been looking at the DINAN strut bars but wanted both the front and rear strut bars... Dusty's DINAN strut bars became available so I took a chance and sealed the deal with him. No regrets here

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    Enjoy the road. And keep in mind, you can't get the Dinan badge (at least not certified through Dinan) unless you're buying the parts NEW. You need Dinan authorized retailer receipts submitted to Dinan to get your VIN certified and the badge...

Looking forward to more!
    That sucks! I was hoping I could! Oh well! I will at least have these parts in my ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    So.... What's the plan for the BMWP bar...?
    I'm keeping my BMWP strut bar for my next E46 ///M SMG vert in a few years.... For the time being I will clean up the bar, polish it and then mount it on one of my walls in my apartment

This is the car I will be adding to my current collection in a few years...

Using the BMWP strut bar on both ///Ms won't be an issue since I won't be driving them nearly as much as I drive my ZHP... and they look so damned sexy! Perfect in the ///M's engine bay

Page 284 of 349 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334 ... LastLast