Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Raleigh NC service deal - Import Motor Werkz - 15% off all service, 20% off VANOS, free total checkover

From now until the end of 2011, Import Motor Werkz is offering 15% off all service up to $150, and 20% off VANOS (replaced with Teflon seals from Beisan Systems) as well as a free comprehensive check over.

If you need to do a simple oil change and a solid checkover but don't have the ramps, lifts, or equipment, this is the place to get it done for a good chunk of change off.

So are they saying they are offering 20% off an already rebuilt VANOS system or 20% off the bill for them to do it for me?

I just want to know since I'm headed back to Raleigh for the holidays, and it would be nice to get this knocked out on the cheap.

Edit: Nevermind! I Googled it.
    Last edited by llll1l1ll; 11-21-2011 at 08:54 AM.

Lemme know how much the cost is to have them do it. If it's under or around $200 for some crazy insane reason, I'm totally having them do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zell View Post
    Lemme know how much the cost is to have them do it. If it's under or around $200 for some crazy insane reason, I'm totally having them do it.
    Never happen....as the parts are $180.....$120 minimum without the rattle kit.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Got the response from the lead service writer:

Peter, Good Afternoon and thank you for your E-mail. The Dual Vanos Seals upgrade would include the Dual Vanos Seals, Dual Vanos Anti-Rattle Rings, Valve Cover Gasket, Upper Timing Cover Gasket and fifteen Valve Cover Seal Washers. The cost would be $600.00 (pre-discount) and the Spark Plugs replaced at no additional labor would be $77.76 and we would use the NGK 3199 Plugs. Please let us know if you have any questions and if you would like to set up an appointment to have us perform the work for you.

Michael and the Import Motor Werks Team

Best Regards,

Michael Doherty
    ASE Certified Service Writer

Tel: 919-439-3321
    Fax: 866-678-5619
    Email: michael@IMWnc.com

So, with 20% off, based on my calculations, that would be about 570 something. It's pretty reasonable. I'm tempted as I need to get this all done as my VCG is leaking. However, I'm just afraid to perform all this work in my apartment parking lot since working on cars is forbidden in the parking lot.

But seriously, who would find me? What are they gonna say? "Hey, stop working on it!" I'd just tell them it's cool lemme just put it all back together.

Quote Originally Posted by llll1l1ll View Post

But seriously, who would find me? What are they gonna say? "Hey, stop working on it!" I'd just tell them it's cool lemme just put it all back together.
    Zactly........dhu eet and ask for forgiveness later...or find a buddy with a shop.

Drive down here and we'll dhu eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

It's much cheaper to do it at Dane's. However, this is a stunning deal for anyone outside of the enthusiast realm to take advantage of.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP