Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I registered mine when I bought it this spring, but I now have a question... what's the advantage/point of registering a car? Apart from seeing a breakdown of statistics for features/options (via charts), I don't see much useful info on the ZHP registry. Am I missing something?

nike001 Guest
    I got a few more that I need registerred since I already did too many today :P. If anyone has a few minutes to spare, please add these to the registry:

WBABW53465PJ96797
    Sparkling Graphite
    Black Alcantara
    6spd
    Convertible

WBABD53434PD98181
    Imola Red
    Black Leather
    6spd
    Coupe

WBABD53405PL16177
    Sparkling Graphite
    Gray Leather
    Automatic
    Coupe

I don't think you are missing anything. The question regarding how common or rare are ZHPs are has been being discussed on many forums. Around December of last year I was bored out of my mind at work -> the end result is ZHP Registry. As with anything else one thing leads to another so now there is a free classifieds section neatly showing ZHPs for sale open to anyone list a car for sale as well as a few interesting projects that eventually find their way to the ZHPR Projects page.

p.s. nk_zhp = ZHPRegistry.net... same guy
    2004 ZHP * IMOLAROT II * OEM Clears * ///M Strut * CoolantSnitch

Quote Originally Posted by nk_zhp View Post
    I don't think you are missing anything. The question regarding how common or rare are ZHPs are has been being discussed on many forums. Around December of last year I was bored out of my mind at work -> the end result is ZHP Registry. As with anything else one thing leads to another so now there is a free classifieds section neatly showing ZHPs for sale open to anyone list a car for sale as well as a few interesting projects that eventually find their way to the ZHPR Projects page.

p.s. nk_zhp = ZHPRegistry.net... same guy
    Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    I thought we ended up on somewhere around 5500-7000 ZHPs?
    Lol-- I don't know anymore, John. My last recollection was that we were at sub-5,000.

I really wish BMW would just give us the frieken info.

Maybe now that we're a recognized SIG, we'll get a little further with BMWNA.

Any thoughts, Boss?
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kerunt View Post
    I registered mine when I bought it this spring, but I now have a question... what's the advantage/point of registering a car? Apart from seeing a breakdown of statistics for features/options (via charts), I don't see much useful info on the ZHP registry. Am I missing something?
    Its a contribution to the community and a data point for the Family.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Registered a few minutes ago......Help support the group.
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Lol-- I don't know anymore, John. My last recollection was that we were at sub-5,000.

I really wish BMW would just give us the frieken info.

Maybe now that we're a recognized SIG, we'll get a little further with BMWNA.

Any thoughts, Boss?
    Don't think so, KG. BMW still isn't going to help us.

Keith, you gotta remember that although CCA has a lot of pull, they are not affiliated with BMW NA who plainly doesn't seem to care about telling us production numbers. Hell, they won't even tell ///M owners how many ZCPs were built.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Keith, you gotta remember that although CCA has a lot of pull, they are not affiliated with BMW NA who plainly doesn't seem to care about telling us production numbers. Hell, they won't even tell ///M owners how many ZCPs were built.
    I'd imagine disclosing any such numbers would be detrimental to their business, as competitors could use that information.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast