Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    why would that be? they disclose production numbers on the cars, just not on the option packages (ZCP and ZHP are options, not cars)

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    why would that be? they disclose production numbers on the cars, just not on the option packages (ZCP and ZHP are options, not cars)
    Let's say BMW discloses that they sold cold weather packages on 90% of their M3 cars. A competitor could see that it's a popular choice on this vehicle, and then add a similar package as a standard option on their cars, thereby decreasing the value you get in the standard BMW.

On the other hand, if they sold cold weather packages on 5% of the cars, a competitor could discontinue their R&D into similar packages and not waste their time.

There are possibilities for a lot of different scenarios IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Keith, you gotta remember that although CCA has a lot of pull, they are not affiliated with BMW NA who plainly doesn't seem to care about telling us production numbers. Hell, they won't even tell ///M owners how many ZCPs were built.
    Good point.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by nk_zhp View Post
    nk_zhp = ZHPRegistry.net... same guy
    Mind blown.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

kerunt - I agree, that makes sense but these are specific performance options. Especially with the fact that BMW markets itself as the 'Ultimate Driving Machine' they should yield to us enthusiasts who care about these things and disclose the number to us. I understand for other options, just not these two. Just my opinion.

No purchase necessary. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Failure to follow instructions may cause injury or death. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. May be too intense for some viewers. If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Breaking the seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Avoid contact with skin. Keep away from fire or flame. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. Not recommended for children. No alcohol, dogs, or horses. Driver does not carry cash.

This supersedes all previous notices.

nike001 Guest
    bump for those who arent registered

I constantly see cars here that aren't listed

Meric Guest
    Sorry guys i just found out that mine is not a ZHP. For the site owner could you remove my VIN number please?

WBAEV53404KM34008 2004 330i

Quote Originally Posted by Meric View Post
    Sorry guys i just found out that mine is not a ZHP. For the site owner could you remove my VIN number please?

WBAEV53404KM34008 2004 330i
    what? is your car a clubsport?

Meric Guest
    M-Sport II I know pretty sad

Quote Originally Posted by Meric View Post
    M-Sport II I know pretty sad
    Meric, good part is that your car is still BMW Not a ZHP but M-Sport II is still a good car

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast