Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    And if you want to move threads to the mechanical section that would be great. You have a better handle on what is maintenance and what is mechanical. I'm all thumbs!

"Mechanical" needs to be renamed to "Troubleshooting"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    Thanks Marcus - I admire your constantly quick responses to suggestions and how fast you act. Great work!
    Wash, one thing about me is that I am teachable and humble. You made a good suggestion -- one that resonated with me (and I imagine the entire membership). In hindsight, I wish you would have suggested this earlier. It's a great idea. It's an idea that I didn't think of.

Part of running a community-based site is that you have to be responsive to intelligent, well reasoned arguments that your membership brings to you. If you're not open to ideas, you'll eventually fail. I don't want to fail.

Thanks again for the suggestion. It's now implemented and it's ready for new posts.

How about Mechanical/Troubleshooting?

Yeah....something like that....because we also have lighting and electrical, programming issues...etc....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Ja, "Mechanical/Troubleshooting" klingt toll !
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

And really....tbh.....just about everything in general, just about ends up being Off Topic.......after we get all these sub forums setup...

I think perhaps General needs general topics but related to ZHP and Off-Topic needs general stuff that's not related to ZHP (like guns, politics, i bought a new watch, and here's my puppy, and do you believe in global warming, suggest me a gift for the wifey etc)
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

I'm really enjoy seeing this site grow, not to mention. . . it makes ownership much more fun and easy

It definitely does make ownership more fun. Especially when there aren't any other ZHP owners in my area. I would have one who gets me in this way were it not for this site.
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12