Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meric View Post
    It's not just me whos putting this on It was Marcus's idea and i asked the National Defense for an event and it got approved!
    Cool - thanks for the info. I had no idea such things could ever happen! Never would have thought that the public could ever set foot in a fighter jet.

Quote Originally Posted by kerunt View Post
    Cool - thanks for the info. I had no idea such things could ever happen! Never would have thought that the public could ever set foot in a fighter jet.
    I grew up near Fightertown USA (Top Gun), so I knew that civilians could get rides. My former next door neighbor is a colonel in the USMC. He is in charge of the F/18 Hornet fighter team at Miramar. He talked about civilians taking rides. When I saw Meric talk about his situation, I knew we had to explore the idea. Glad it's coming together.

If I get picked, I'm 80% downski, 20% relying on the date. If its a weekend, I'm down, if its the middle of my term, I'm down, if its close to finals week, I'm down, only time I wouldn't be able to do it is during my finals week of spring. :\
    It's finally time to settle down,
    my name is Nelson.

Nelson, we should have plenty of notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    I grew up near Fightertown USA (Top Gun), so I knew that civilians could get rides. My former next door neighbor is a colonel in the USMC. He is in charge of the F/18 Hornet fighter team at Miramar. He talked about civilians taking rides. When I saw Meric talk about his situation, I knew we had to explore the idea. Glad it's coming together.
    I was just thinking about watching a movie, and now I know what it's going to be :D !

I hope that everyone involved will be rocking GoPros!

BTW, can I race an F18 in my ZHP? :D Kidding, kidding, but it would be awesome!

Okay sounds good then Marcus

1. Marcus
    2. Dane
    3. Keith
    4. Yura (kerunt)
    5. Tim (redwagon)
    6. Nelson Mei (pleasecorrupt)
    It's finally time to settle down,
    my name is Nelson.

I was just thinking about watching a movie, and now I know what it's going to be :D !

I hope that everyone involved will be rocking GoPros!

A movie I never get tired of. I'm looking forward to Top Gun 2. I hoping it will come out in 2012-2013.

it would probably look something like this, but you would probably get beat by a wider margin

1. Marcus
    2. Dane
    3. Keith
    4. Yura (kerunt)
    5. Tim (redwagon)
    6. Nelson Mei (pleasecorrupt)
    7. Casey Withers (C Withers Media) Meric, I just need a quick briefing on what is classified and what is not so I am not shooting in the wrong places. I'm in and I will fly. Not skurred of flying, skurred of crashing and an hour and a half of negative G's at 315 lbs. Go easy on me big guy. I will have goPro and dSLR with me in flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    A movie I never get tired of. I'm looking forward to Top Gun 2. I hoping it will come out in 2012-2013.
    Didn't realize they were making a new one. Don't see much info about it on IMDB...

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    it would probably look something like this, but you would probably get beat by a wider margin

Exactly what I had in mind when I made my post!

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast