Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    Or John, when things work out you could always fly up to WA state in Bellingham which is only 45 mins away from me, and we can go together from Vancouver if sharing fuel costs for a road trip adventure, isn't a problem.
    Cool, thanks for the offer!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Meric, no problem with the family if it does nt work out, or push to another day your effort is nothing short of Honorable...

sent from Dennis' Droid using tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    Or John, when things work out you could always fly up to WA state in Bellingham which is only 45 mins away from me, and we can go together from Vancouver if sharing fuel costs for a road trip adventure, isn't a problem.
    C Withers Media Group has been looking for a reason to shoot in Seattle. Looks like a good excuse.

Don't come now. I'll be in Detroit on Monday with Chrysler USA and going to Austin to meet with a strategy manager of FIAT! Maybe I'll get an Italia out of this deal. If I do, I want a photoshoot in Seattle Ay SAP!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

I actually felt bad for backing out so late in the game. I was honored to even be chosen and considered to have the privilege to ride in a flannel F-18.

Heh I keed I keed but seriously I'm glad that Meric was able to extend the offer to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    C Withers Media Group has been looking for a reason to shoot in Seattle. Looks like a good excuse.

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

any news? any info appreciated.... I need to make a go/nogo decision today........
    Tim

Meric Guest
    Guys I thank you for understanding this unexpected problems. ATM no-go. Not only me but the whole squadron - office needs paper works to let you guys in to the plane. They take time to be complete. If anyone comes to Calgary before the flight event. Let me know. I will be so glad to welcome you!

Thanks Meric-
    I'll cancel my trip plans, and keep my fingers crossed for a reschedule later in the year. I hope the paperwork gets figured out. Can get up there on reasonably short notice (ie 2-3 weeks) pretty much any time if a timeslot opens up! I hope it all comes together, and will hope for the best! Thanks again.
    If I get up to Edmonton or Calgary on business, can zoom up there and maybe you can at least give me a cockpit tour or briefing or something....that would be great!
    Tim

Yes Meric, please let us know if a reschedule is possible if this date doesn't work out. Thanks for the updates.

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast