Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

125,000 posts at ZHPMafia.com

Not bad for a niche site that many people thought would fail. And, while I agree that some skepticism was warranted for a site that is centered around a BMW option package, everyone underestimated just how many people would come here because people are sick of the children who troll the other BMW forums and act like e-thugs.

Our little niche site is now recognized by the BMW Car Club of America as a special interest group. Our site is the #1 destination for anyone looking to get information about the BMW 330 ZHP. Our site has the friendliest and most professional members (from top to bottom) of any other BMW forum I'm aware of.

We may not have the biggest forum on Earth, but we've proven that you don't need to have that to succeed.

Don't know about you guys but other forums feel like the ghetto whenever I venture off to visit them. As a result, I've been confining myself to ZHPMafia.com almost exclusively.

Outstanding, just hope my 350 ish, sometimes sophmoric, posts contributed to this extraordinary destination.

Everyone contributes here. Your presence is welcome here on a daily basis.

Outstanding, I only hope that my 360ish, sometimes sophomoric, posts contributed to this awesome destination.

They did.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    ... Don't know about you guys but other forums feel like the ghetto whenever I venture off to visit them. As a result, I've been confining myself to ZHPMafia.com almost exclusively.
    Marcus,

I have been feeling the same way... after being here for awhile, I can see the difference right away when I go to other forums. Seems the atmosphere here is so much more welcoming and everyone here are much more likely to give you a helping hand...

Just wanted to add

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Marcus,

I have been feeling the same way... after being here for awhile, I can see the difference right away when I go to other forums. Seems the atmosphere here is so much more welcoming and everyone here are much more likely to give you a helping hand...

Just wanted to add
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by echo46 View Post
    Outstanding, just hope my 350 ish, sometimes sophmoric, posts contributed to this extraordinary destination.
    Quote Originally Posted by echo46 View Post
    Outstanding, I only hope that my 360ish, sometimes sophomoric, posts contributed to this awesome destination.
    Quote Originally Posted by imola red zhp View Post
    ^^^^ I agree with this totally, I have been on other Bimmer forums and this is the only one I've felt comfortable to post and felt that the peeps in here care and want to help you know and enjoy the vehicle we all love and enjoy to drive....Congratulations and another 125k to come.
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Marcus,

Just wanted to add
    Glad to have all of you. All posts count....top to bottom.

Congrats Boss. Another milestone completed. On to 150,000!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yes indeed, DW.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Don't know about you guys but other forums feel like the ghetto whenever I venture off to visit them. As a result, I've been confining myself to ZHPMafia.com almost exclusively.
    Sorry Edit,, I agree with this totally, I have been on other Bimmer forums and this is the only one I've felt comfortable to post and felt that the peeps in here care and want to help you know and enjoy the vehicle we all love and enjoy to drive....Congratulations and another 125k to come.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast