Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    none of the Houston ones are famous for honesty or good service, Bemer is actually the biggest ripoff in town.. they actually disconnected my MAF sensor at an oil change and wanted to "reapir" for me in 20 minutes for 500 bucks.. "because they are so experienced they can do it fast"
    2007 E90 328i, 2014 Jettak MKVI 1.8T

Damn, Eduardo. That sucks. Thanks for the heads up.

Can anyone explain why pwn came about? I heard it was because of guys, playing online.....and instead of "own"...they kept hitting the "p" instead of the "o"....lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Can anyone explain why pwn came about? I heard it was because of guys, playing online.....and instead of "own"...they kept hitting the "p" instead of the "o"....lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZSP-Mafia View Post
    pwn
    PWN (verb)

1. An act of dominating an opponent.

2. Great, ingenious; applied to methods and objects.

Originally dates back to the days of WarCraft, when a map designer mispelled "Own" as "Pwn". What was originally supose to be "player has been owned." was "player has been pwned".

Pwn eventually grew from there and is now used throughout the online world, especially in online games.
    1. "I pwn these guys on battlenet"

2. "This strategy pwns!" or "This game pwn."
    This is what I found after your earlier post. Had to study some, guess I am getting old, lol.

Mr. M Car in Farmingdale NJ. Awesome small high end shop that mainly works on ///M's. Don (and the other guy that works there) are very knowledgeable and just nice guys. They always have a bunch of e46 M3's, E30 M3's, and M coupes hanging around. It is pretty pricey, but you get what you pay for. Quality work from 2 guys who know what they're doing.

http://mrmcar.com/

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
    -Alex

For any of you NW'ers, or more specifically to my PDX peeps, here's a couple shops that are both very reputable local shops that I go to.

http://www.autohausbayern.com/
    I've been going here for years, always took my E36 M3 here cause it was half the price of the dealership. Great guys, fair prices and very knowledgeable. And they have wi-fi in the waiting room!

http://www.futrellautowerks.com/
    This place is relatively new to the BMW world, they've mostly been VW & Audi, to which they came highly recommended by all my friends with VW & Audi's. However they are an authorized Dinan dealership now and this is where I had my Stage 1 installed. Good guys, nice place.
    2016 BMW M340i

BMW CCA Member . Dinan Stage 1 Software . Dinan 3.5" Exhaust . Dinan CAI & Turbo Inlet . VSRF Charge Pipe . H&R Sport Springs . CF: Front Splitter, Rear Valance, Trunk Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, M3 Mirror Covers . BMW Performance pedals . Gloss black ///M kidneys . 12mm F / 15mm R BMS Spacers. NGK 94201 Plugs .

2013 BMW X5 M-Sport - Sold
    2009 550i M-Sport - Sold
    2006 650i Vert - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Dead
    2001 330i Sport - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Sold
    1999 E36 M3 - Sold

Digital Chassis, Durham, NC. Here's the shop my family and I have been using for the past 10ish years for all of our cars (Audi, Mini, VW, Subaru, Ford, BMW). The owner's name is Brad and he's the primary Porsche 928/944 expert on the East Coast. He has two assistants but does a lot of the work himself. He focuses on Porsche/BMW, however he does work on a variety of car. He is extrememly knowledgeable and a great guy to talk to, very friendly. His shop is pretty high tech, laser alignment systems, etc. Only issue is he isn't good with answering the phone so the best way to get a hold of him is to stop by and talk to him.

PM me if you have any questiions about him/his stop. I've known him for a while now and am sure I can answer any questions you have.
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post

What I heard was some Chinese people were playing this game called Mahjong....and this one word pronounced "p-own" was used so much that someone just typed it out "pwn."

The word when spoken (pwn) is a move that is characteristic of the game, like how you'd say UNO in UNO or hit in blackjack, etc.

Anyone in the Norcal area can trust Milt's Service Garage. I met with the owner of Umnitza when I bought my bumper, and he takes his M5 and his wife's 540i there and there only. Don't take my word for it, but it seemed like a quality garage.

Anybody in the SoCal Area, please consider bringing your car to A's Garage in Monterey Park. The owner is a lifelong friend that I grew up with in the Philippines. He used to tune my old school corollas back in the early '90s -A true car guy and a brother from another mother. Look for Alvin and tell him Iya referred you.

http://www.alvinsgarage.com/

he's got 5 stars reviews all over the net. Thanks
    Slicktop AW 6spd Naturbraun

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast