Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Now a Clunking Sound at Low Speed

Drove the whip to Philadelephia and back yesterday and Penelope showed her beauty and nasty ugliness once again. She ran beautifully and for the most part and ate the road up for lunch. However, we were on the infamous Cross Bronx Expressway crawling along and noticed (actually wifey noticed first) a slight clunking at low speeds especially when we on a slight downhill. Then the noise was gone. No noise at higher speeds either. However, we did hear the noise 2 more times, again a low speeds. The noise sounds like clunking, first thought it might be in driver side wheel but then realized it isn't that far out.

I am thinking it is the infamous sway bar end link either loose or shot. Second thought is the sway bar bushings.

Will get it up in the air aft my run. Opinions please?

Its hard to say untill you get to look at it. It could be the ball joints, tie rod, sway bar link etc. I will say I know that feeling of chasing an issue.

I stay away from the city, its the worst and I hate the roads by me as it is. NY is an epic fail for roads lol.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari