Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BMW of Ridgefield CT

Took my dad there to do some car shopping. Dealt with a man named Bob Mahoney, who is a friend of a friend. Gave us all sorts of inside information and worked out an amazing deal for my dad.

Also learned its the second oldest BMW dealer in America. If you go there deal with Bob and tell him Australian Tony's friend Keith sent you.

Thanks bossman.

First dealership ever that didn't want to make me get violent.

My dad and I were both very pleased with them. Though I can't speak for their level of service on cars, but since they have been around A LONG TIME, they must be good.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonerDee View Post
    Also learned its the second oldest BMW dealer in America.
    Where is the oldest dealer in the U.S. located?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Oldest exclusive BMW dealer in the US is Erhard BMW in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Where is the oldest dealer in the U.S. located?
    Erhard BMW of Bloomfield Hills (Detroit) claims to be the oldest 'exclusive' dealer in the US, not sure who the oldest actually is

Damn, didn't refresh first. Boss beat me

Yeah...I saw that in Google...but thought for some reason it didn't check out with me.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I've stopped in there before while I was visiting my family, it's a cool shop. I think one of my cousins bought a car from them a few years ago

Glad you had a good experience there. Don't hear that too much.

From what the sales guy told me the oldest BMW dealer (perhaps not exclusive) was located somewhere in New York.

The story he told me of how his place got started was quite interesting.

Apparently the original owner was an immigrant, he came over here to live a new life, bought a brand new BMW, never registered it, sold it for a profit, then bought another, did the same, and kept doing it till he had enough money to open a store and the rest is history.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast