Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by dpark View Post
    Install is done. Not quite plug and play.

Thread here: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...light-assembly

I did not have to have headlights adjusted at all. Once I got them to fit, the self levelers worked like a charm

Nightbreakers are awesome.
    And, from looking at your install I’d say the passenger side isn’t even installed correctly. The turn signal should slide right in, no gap. I’m not sure what you cut out. But, the MM lights come with the bracket pre installed. I didn’t know this either. I learned the hard way myself. My drivers side wasn’t right so I had to pull everything back out and reinstall using the new bracket that I removed before install. Was much easier and everything lined up perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ’05 OrientBlau ZHP - fun
    ’19 RAM 1500 Laramie - mine
    ’13 MB ML350 - wifes

Quote Originally Posted by OrientBlauZHP View Post
    And, from looking at your install I’d say the passenger side isn’t even installed correctly. The turn signal should slide right in, no gap. I’m not sure what you cut out. But, the MM lights come with the bracket pre installed. I didn’t know this either. I learned the hard way myself. My drivers side wasn’t right so I had to pull everything back out and reinstall using the new bracket that I removed before install. Was much easier and everything lined up perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, dunno what to say. Everything fits, didn't push or shove anything in and yet there is a gap. I found other threads where other folks also dremeled out material and there was no mention of a gap when they were done.
    2004 330i E46 with ZHP performance package and cold weather package

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112