Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

For those of you with a Valentine One, there is an upgrade available now

apparently there is an upgrade, click HERE to check if it applies to you

I don't have one, it was posted on fb and I thought I should share

Cool thanks
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

You got it Jon!

JP, Thanks. Will call them tomorrow.
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

Interesting. Wonder what it does. My guess is that it will communicate with other V1 devices to warn drivers of threats ahead

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

you got it guys, just write down your serial# and click the link. it should tell you what upgrades are available for your specific model. there are supposedly more than just the one in the picture

Thanks for the heads up. I purchased mine 3 months ago (wish I had waited) and the only update it shows is for the ESP. I am curious how effective having radar detectors communicate with each other truly is, and if there are enough users out there to provide any meaningful coverage. Knowing that there is a Ka or Laser 3 miles ahead ahead is good info. Relaying every motion sensor, not so much, but I imagine there will be some user adjustable settings. I'll wait to read someone's first hand experience before sending mine away with a handful of Jacksons.

Quote Originally Posted by edlvrt View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I purchased mine 3 months ago (wish I had waited) and the only update it shows is for the ESP. I am curious how effective having radar detectors communicate with each other truly is, and if there are enough users out there to provide any meaningful coverage. Knowing that there is a Ka or Laser 3 miles ahead ahead is good info. Relaying every motion sensor, not so much, but I imagine there will be some user adjustable settings. I'll wait to read someone's first hand experience before sending mine away with a handful of Jacksons.
    If this is an actual upgrade... having V1s communicate with other V1s... the only thing is that it will have to be others who have the same upgrade otherwise this won't work... too many variables but it's worth checking to see what upgrades are there as well as cost for the upgrade.

I've had my V1 for over a year now so I won't be surprised to find out if mine is elegible for an upgrade... At least I can send mine in for the upgrade and use my Bel Sti Driver in the mean time...

Thanks for looking out for us JP!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast