Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    If this is an actual upgrade... having V1s communicate with other V1s... the only thing is that it will have to be others who have the same upgrade otherwise this won't work... too many variables but it's worth checking to see what upgrades are there as well as cost for the upgrade.

I've had my V1 for over a year now so I won't be surprised to find out if mine is elegible for an upgrade... At least I can send mine in for the upgrade and use my Bel Sti Driver in the mean time...
    Ill take your driver if you don't want it

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Wow! I looked on the site on 11/30, and there was nothing about this feature! Too cool!

Just checked, mine would be $189. For that price, I'll wait until the ESP details are announced. So far, L.A. is not listed in the cities that they have traffic speed info for so I'll also wait for that.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by M0nk3y View Post
    Ill take your driver if you don't want it

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
    The ZHP runs with the STi Driver full time and if I send in the V1 for an upgrade, the ///M will be running it temporarily...

Thanks for your offer to use mine though...

I am interested with the upgrades for the Frequency Tuning & Trafiic Monitor Filter. However, ESP is not my cup 'o tea. Call me old-school..which I am. And with this 2-way comm still to be implemented, paying $189 + ship is not cost effective. All I want is drive and have that early detection. This is going way off from V1's original theme and profile. Just my $.02 worth...
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by das boots View Post
    I am interested with the upgrades for the Frequency Tuning & Trafiic Monitor Filter. However, ESP is not my cup 'o tea. Call me old-school..which I am. And with this 2-way comm still to be implemented, paying $189 + ship is not cost effective. All I want is drive and have that early detection. This is going way off from V1's original theme and profile. Just my $.02 worth...
    That traffic monitor filter is nice, was tired of hearing the V1 go off on the I-15 to Vegas.

EDIT: Got an update on the cities they cover (of which L.A. County is not included). Here's why:

Currently, we do not have any of our sensors operating in LA County. We are
    actively engaged with MTA to try and get approvals to install and support
    their 511 traveler information system. They recognize that over 60% of the
    Caltrans loop speed detectors in LA are inoperative and reliance on no data
    diminishes the value of the traveler info. We do cover the entire road
    system for Ventura County and up the 101N to Goleta. You can access this
    data by visiting www.go511.com. Also, we cover over 750 miles for the entire
    SFO Bay AREA and this data can be accessed via www.511.org.

Our system detects vehicle speeds to 0.1mph every 30 seconds and provides an
    average speed ever minute. We continue to believe that the LA Basin data
    infrastructure could be improved dramatically and are working to find ways
    to support MTA in their goals.
    Last edited by johnrando; 12-02-2011 at 10:51 AM. Reason: updated information

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

Does that mean San Diego County is included with the LA basin?
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

Sandy Eggo is also not included in the list of cities currently supported.

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Sandy Eggo is also not included in the list of cities currently supported.
    Derty Waffle too?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Last edited by Will; 03-11-2020 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Added link to R&T article.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast