Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

For Sale (SOLD): Thule Roof Rack - All 3 Series (Fairing, Bike Rails, and Basic Roof Rack System)

Yes. I am selling my roof rack. It is hard, but I am doing it. I want to take the car in a new direction.

I am going to try something different here.

This will be an auction type sale, but with a mod(of course). We all know what the rack is worth ballpark.

Bids will be posted here. Do not PM me with your bid. You can still PM me to talk me out of selling my rack though...hehe

The auction starts now.

The auction will end Saturday, December 10th, 2011 @ midnight EST. , or when I feel a fair price has been offered.

If there is a tie....at midnight (on Dec 10th), and the bids happen to be the same bid amount....at that point it will be left up to names going into a hat. My wife will pick the name.

Winning bid pays shipping, so, take this into account when you bid.

Additionally, I have the right to refuse the final bid, @ midnight on the 10th, should it not be in line with what I think it's worth.

I will not be splitting the rack system up and selling individual parts.

If it doesn't sell here, I won't be that disappointed, and will move on to Ebay, etc...

E46 Thule Basic roof rack system, with bike rails, locks and fairing - Stickers will not be removed by me upon sale. Security hold down screws are NOT included. Only the allen screws I have which are SS and look better, purchaced aftermarket, will be included.

DATA

Bike rails...with locking skewers: Thule 516 Prologue. P/N 100516

Fairing: Thule 871XT Fairing. P/N is 100871XT.

This is the exact Foot I have....

WHAT IT SHOULD FIT

Looks like 99-06 Sedan 753, 480, and 480R rack systems, will fit 92-98 sedans....using new P/N's which implies to me....anchaorage points are the same...

Same holds true for 00-05 coupes.

I am not sure though...as some different P/N's will work for different car models.....but some are the same.

You can do your own research at the Thule website, below....

http://www.thule.com/fitguide/index....n-US&Market=US

PICS

BBS by Dane Wilson77, on Flickr

DSC_0028c by Dane Wilson77, on Flickr

York State Park Imola B&W II by Dane Wilson77, on Flickr

York State Park Imola B&W by Dane Wilson77, on Flickr

Brand new skewer locks

And these are what the feet look like

Happy bidding
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Since nobody is "jumping" on your auction..................I will bid $1.00 (yes one american dollar!). Ho Ho Ho !
    Last edited by GMATT; 12-02-2011 at 05:14 PM.

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

Quote Originally Posted by GMATT View Post
    Since nobody is "jumpimg" on your auction..................I will bid $1.00 (yes one american dollar!). Ho Ho Ho !
    I was wondering who was going to do this.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Will it only fit a e46?
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by M3TA5IN View Post
    Will it only fit a e46?
    Don't know that for a fact.

Offer $2.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Don't know that for a fact.
    Do you have any model or PN for it? I can look up if it will fit the e90
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by M3TA5IN View Post
    Do you have any model or PN for it? I can look up if it will fit the e90
    I can get the info from the receipt for the bike carriers and fairing....which I am sure you don't need...lol

I will look around and see if I can find P/N for Basic Rack System.

They have changed the design and no longer offer the one I am selling.

Edited above to include the "Bike locks w/ keys" as well.

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Three dollars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast