Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Getting back on topic...is there a way for me to figure out (using INPA, NCS Expert or whatever) whether the light sensor part of the RLS sensor is working as it should or not? I have now tested the "auto" setting in clear daylight as well and the lights stay on at all times.
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

Apologies for going off-topic- I thought I might be experiencing the same problem. Best to all.

Quote Originally Posted by anandoc View Post
    Getting back on topic...is there a way for me to figure out (using INPA, NCS Expert or whatever) whether the light sensor part of the RLS sensor is working as it should or not? I have now tested the "auto" setting in clear daylight as well and the lights stay on at all times.
    Yes using INPA there is a diagnostic mode to test the RLS sensor. I used it when I wanted to make sure my sensor was working after I did the retrofit of RLS to my car.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    Yes using INPA there is a diagnostic mode to test the RLS sensor. I used it when I wanted to make sure my sensor was working after I did the retrofit of RLS to my car.
    Thanks! I have never used INPA before, but I am quite familiar with NCS Expert. Do you have any step-by-step directions handy by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Apologies for going off-topic- I thought I might be experiencing the same problem. Best to all.
    No issues at all my friend!
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345