Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I found some more info about this issue of running rough after having run the engine briefly earlier......

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=731043

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1758265

Caused by a flooded engine and it sounds like we were lucky to get it started. Some people have to pull the plugs and clean or replace them.

Thanks...
    it didn't happen again, but if it does I/we will know what probably caused it...

Thanks for the links, sir.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    started rough, shook, and there was some type of knocking sound with the shaking, as if it idled really slow or something...then the RPMs jumped up and down a bit and then started to drop and then the SES and EML lights came on, and I turned car off - all this was in about 25 sec's or so.
    I had the same type of symptoms happen today after leaving the gym. Turned the car on, the radio was on and I heard/felt the car moving. Turned the radio down and was like WTF? I pushed in the clutch pedal and the shaking went away. Not sure if it stopped due to time passing or me pushing the clutch pedal. Car drove just fine before and after. Sat out in the parking lot for an hour. No codes seen.

Guess I will be checking the batt and plugs like what has been mentioned.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345