Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ZHP Registry - small milestone

Hey folks, today we reached a small milestone: 100th entry in our database. While the numbers are still tiny compared to the total population, a picture is starting to form as it relates to popularity of certain colors and options. Let's keep it rolling!

I personally had to add a few cars that I saw pop up for sale by dealers simply because you never know if the buyer of the car might ever register.

For those that have ZHPs and are reluctant to register them I wanted to stress again that the submissions are completely anonymous, VIN's are sequential so there is nothing secretive about them and during registration no personal information is collected including an e-mails address.

Happy holidays!
    zhpregistry.net

Congrats, nk.

And of course thanks to this board for providing a link to the site.

Nk, it's a symbiotic relationship. Glad to partner up with you.

Nice job!

100 ZHPs and so far I'm sporting the only Sparkling Graphite with alcantara.

Feeling kind of special
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Wow.....that number is far higher than I expected at this point..
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

So far I am the only person with a coupe that has natural brown leather with imola red exterior in 6MT.

Car is a nice find bro....

So far...mine is the only one with a bra....lol
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Car is a nice find bro....

So far...mine is the only one with a bra....lol
    LOL. Yours is very rare, pal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast