Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    http://download.sears.com/misc/IL34118.pdf
    heres the list of the set, many are in metric

if you dont live near you may have to pay shipping, but your right the closest sears is 40mins from me
    THE ANGRY TOMATO

What I did....was I bought the tools as I needed them, and only got metric stuff. Lowes is nearest my house...so I went with Kobalt.

I have these in 1/4 and 3/8 plus the appropriate ratchets...

Also picked this up...

I also have open end/box end wrench set, not ratcheting...

And ratcheting...

and one of the first things I bought was this....and I put it on a table....

Then, when I started helping people, I bought this because it was portable and I could throw it in the trunk. It also fit on top of the cabinet above...

Then I got the below to complete the cabinet..It has outlets in the side....love it and use it all of the time...

Then....as my car approaches 150k miles....I duplicated much of what I have above....plus a better lug wrench and non-marring socket (BBS's) and put them in the below, which reside in my trunk...

I have all of the swivel sockets, tweakers, hammers, pliers, wire cutters, stubby ratchets, etc as well. Again, all of this was purchased in installments, and as I needed it. Also.....about once every paycheck..I find myself in Lowes and I just pick something else I think I might need.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Sears is an affiliate of ZHPMafia.com. You can order online and pick up in store. Or you can have stuff delivered to your house.

Sears link.

I think I would go with something like this for another 40 bucks. Better selection of wrenches plus you get 1/4" drive ratchet and sockets. Alot of small fasteners on our cars where a 1/4" comes in handy......

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...5154000P?mv=rr

Quote Originally Posted by MrMaico View Post
    I think I would go with something like this for another 40 bucks. Better selection of wrenches plus you get 1/4" drive ratchet and sockets. Alot of small fasteners on our cars where a 1/4" comes in handy......

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...5154000P?mv=rr
    Super set there as well.

Kyle, do you plan on working on any other cars (non-euro)? If "no", don't waste your monety on the SAE stuff.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Bought this set for dad, christmas gift.

Interesting concept...

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...=1323045959560

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Looky what I got for my birthday.

I'm keeping this in my trunk at all times! I'll let you all know how it fares, but it's a really awesome set. The tools feel very solid and sturdy.

Solid! And kind of issue I've had while driving has been solved with a set similar to yours. And it stays behind my seat so it doesn't roll around in the trunk.

Courtesy of Gingerbread...
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Solid! And kind of issue I've had while driving has been solved with a set similar to yours. And it stays behind my seat so it doesn't roll around in the trunk.

Courtesy of Gingerbread...
    Good idea. I think I'm gonna do that. Either that or get some velcro and tape it to the back.

The great thing about Craftsman tools is that they have a lifetime warranty. So if you find a tool on the ground that's not yours, you can head to your local Sears and trade it in for a new one.

That's a good sentence to read in a Hank Hill voice.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast