Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMaico View Post
    I think I would go with something like this for another 40 bucks. Better selection of wrenches plus you get 1/4" drive ratchet and sockets. Alot of small fasteners on our cars where a 1/4" comes in handy......

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...5154000P?mv=rr
    Nice find, order placed!

I'd say go for both sae and metric ya never know when your gonna need some sae stuff I have a decent set up that I used to carry in my truck (too big for the Beemer) I also used to carry a floor jack makes road side fixes leaps and bounds easier

~Steve
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

Quote Originally Posted by llll1l1ll View Post
    The great thing about Craftsman tools is that they have a lifetime warranty.......
    So do Kobalt (Lowes).....

I think most are going this route. Craftsman started.....others are following...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I did not know that Kobalt had the same warranty. The tables have turned!

Quote Originally Posted by llll1l1ll View Post
    I did not know that Kobalt had the same warranty. The tables have turned!
    Lowes is about 38 miles closer to me......closest Sears is in Newport News.

I broke a breaker bar, and a ratchet a few months ago....took em in....no haggle....they gave me the new updated wrenches, right off the shelf.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Lowes is about 38 miles closer to me......closest Sears is in Newport News.

I broke a breaker bar, and a ratchet a few months ago....took em in....no haggle....they gave me the new updated wrenches, right off the shelf.
    Nice! Usually nowdays with a Craftsman ratchet they will just put new guts in your old handle rather than giving you a whole new tool. Also, these days, you'll find that everything but the cheapest brands will have a lifetime warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    This is Amerikuh!

I understand if this is just a set for the car, but it never hurts to have standard tools when you need to fix something around the home.
    Agree....

And don't forget, if you have a vet in your family they also get a discount of I think it's 5 or 10% from Lowe's. They don't advertise it at all..but they give it. My pop buys me stuff at Lowe's when I need something big and expensive as he was in the Korean War. He told me "don't ever buy anything at Lowe's just let me know what you need." But they need proof, I think he has a card verifying his service.

2002 330XI Saloon
    2005 ZHP
    2013 XC90 R-Design

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrad View Post
    And don't forget, if you have a vet in your family they also get a discount of I think it's 5 or 10% from Lowe's. They don't advertise it at all..but they give it. My pop buys me stuff at Lowe's when I need something big and expensive as he was in the Korean War. He told me "don't ever buy anything at Lowe's just let me know what you need." But they need proof, I think he has a card verifying his service.
    10%. I used it today....

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Ftw dw!!!

2002 330XI Saloon
    2005 ZHP
    2013 XC90 R-Design

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast