Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

PIAA Super Sporza Silicone Wipers

Needed to replace my wipers, so I decided to try the PIAA Super Sporza Silicone wipers. They claim that the silicone coats the windshield and cause the water to bead up and roll of the windshield. Install was easy. After install, you operate the wipers on the dry windshield for five minutes to leave a layer of silicone. Before the install I clayed and sealed the windshield.

I did the install a while back, but it wasn't until today that I did any driving in the rain. These things work great. Never had any visibility problems, and with the silicone coating, I could have drove with the wipers off. The spoiler is just bonus. Plus you can get them from Amazon.com

This is a video of the wipers off:

And wipers on:

wow! those are definitely going to be my next set of wipers

I put these on my old Ford Escape. I had them for 2 1/2 years without any problems. Rain never bothered me and the wiper blades will easily outlast the vehicle. Nothing but good things from PIAA. Good review.

What size blades did you end up going with?
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

I got a 22" for the driver's side and a 20" for the passenger's side.

i bought these, but i didn't do the 5 min dry wipe routine. all i did was wipe the windshield with the little wet wipe that came with the wipers. not sure if that affected how they are performing. they are fine wipers, however i notice they "flick" little splashes on the downstroke, which is mildly annoying. the moisture wicking ability is very good. overall though, i don't think they're worth the extra money over bosch icons or whatever is OEM.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

The PIAA's are absolutely amazing I must say. I didn't get the super sporza's just the super silicones. I have absolutely no regrets and love them with a passion.

I have had these on for less than a week and I have already seen two big storms and they are absolutely amazing. Highly recommended!

wonder if the silicone coating affects the rain sensor in some (negative) way over time...
    what really ARE the OEM wipers? Is it Bosch Icons as stated above?
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster