Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

If it's not summer, it's WINTER...so post up your winter setups!

Hey guys,

Thought I'd start a winter setup thread if there isn't one already. I just got a new camera so I wanted to just test it and the lens to see how it reacts to 100% ambient lighting. It's hard to learn how to work a new camera brand after being used to another as well as every brand has it's own white balance and colour settings.

Here's my winter setup...I traded my 17" M5 reps with M68s as I prefer the look of them much better although these M68's I got are rashed up pretty bad. Tires are Dunlop 3D's but I'd rather have Blizzak LM's after owning those previous if I were to go back to winter performance. I usually run 20mm spacers in the rear but I dislike hammering them off for my summer setup so they're sitting in the garage. Anyone have home remedies to installing spacers with ease of removal? Here are some of the pictures that came out. :headband

Taking 1st place at 6am:

Olympic Rings + Roundel + Wheel + Tire = this shot:

Gangsta Parking!

This way out:

Where is waldo?

Poker face:

Yellow, yellow, and yellow:

Design:

Wishing my cam had an articulating LCD:
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

So much
    Awesome pics, Trevor.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

I'm running Firestone Winterforce tires in 225 45/17s square.

@ Trevor, your ride looks sweet

Wintarrr?

Crappy iPhone pic, but you get the idea:

Running Hankook iPike W310 performance winter rubber. 225x45x17 up front, 235x45x17 in the rear.

I like it!! :D Someone who isn't afraid to drive in the snow.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Pirelli Sottozerro in the back and 2 new Hankook iPike winter in the front:

Massive grab in the wet with the Pirellis. We'll see when the snow comes...

325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Meric Guest
    Great shots!

Those Hankook's look meaty!! Easy on the concrete when you corner eh? You might have enough grip to pull the ground right out from under!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Yep, they are indeed meaty and well... I'll wait for the snow before I judge, ... but not the greatest in the rain (and in the front).
    I am careful with them when its dry otherwise they'll be gone in one season.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

That's my issue...I like to hammer it on the on ramps and whip the rear end a bit on certain hairpins that I know. lol WINTER TIRE H00N!!! :D I was driving my dad's 540i and luckily it's got lower grip Conti All Seasons on it. With tons of torque on an open left hand turn with 4 lanes wide open, I blipped the throttle just before apex and owned the turn with only front tire grip!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast