Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did I break it?

Nice to see another person from KC here =) I may look into those wheels as it looks like we have a chance for snow again tonight and if this is any indication of the future, we may be in for a long winter

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

Lower your tire pressure if there is snow for extra grip. I've once brought my tires down to 25psi to get that extra grip needed. Just remember that you need to fill them back up to at least 30 if you're going to be driving at highway speeds or hard cornering on wet/dry road again. Your ABS and brake went red because you confused the wheel speed sensors. You must have done some hardcore spinning because I've been on the dyno for 4 pulls and I watched my speed go up to 250km/h in 5th gear unless the wheel speed sensors are more lenient with no front tire movement from a dyno.

Come to think of it I remember it coming on in my car one day playing in the parking lot snow with my car for 30 mins. I just drove home normally and the lights went away.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123