Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

WTB: BMW330i ZHP 6 speed

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hey guys,

I'm looking for a ZHP, and thought I would see if any of you could help me out. I live in Michigan, but want to buy a car that has not been driven it the snow due to rust issues. Since I plan to store it during the winter, I've got till spring to find the right car, but am ready to by the right car as soon as I find it. My first color choice is Orient Blue with black or tan interior. I would consider other colors except red (sorry red lovers). Must be a 6speed manual, w/ 4 doors. I'm looking for a great deal, so I hope to I want to stay under $11,000. I know it will be hard to find, so I need all of your help.

Please let me know if you see anything.

Thanks

Year(s):2003-2005
    Budget:
    Desired location of vehicle: Out side the snow belt
    Desired Mileage:
    Transmission type: manual 6 speed
    Desired number of Doors: 4
    Desired Color combos: Orient blue w/back or tan 1st choice
    Desired Packages:heated seats /winter
    Funds lined up? Yes
    Have a car you need to sell first? No

PS - I saw a Black ZHP for sale in Tallahassee Fl. Does anyone live near by that would be willing to check it out?

Good luck with the purchase. We will keep our eyes open for one. Orient blue, it would appear, is more difficult to find. But we know they're out there (see zhp registry; link at top of site).

Welcome to the site, lz. Be sure to introduce yourself in the "new members" section.

Quote Originally Posted by lztaas View Post

Transmission type: manual 6 speed
    Desired number of Doors: 4
    Moving in the right direction.....FDFTW!!!!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim