Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylon147 View Post
    Webster, thanks for the note. beautiful ride. love that color! as far as mine goes, it's got auto, black cube, leather, nav, and a six disc changer. i just tinted the windows, because it gets HOT in central cali, and to my eye it pretty much looked naked without it. i need tires soon and am looking at hankook v12's. the original tires (can't remember the brand) follow every crack, bump, and imperfection in the road. does anyone else have that problem? my last E46 was as solid as a rock, regardless of the road surface. one of the fan belt pulleys needs to be replaced. when you first start "blue" when it's cold one of the pulleys sounds like someone is shaking a metal can with a dozen nickels inside. after three or four minutes it warms up and the sound goes away. it's hard to believe that with only 22k it needs anything, but the pulley problem could possibly be an effect of not being driven enough in it's first five years? as far as future mods, i have no clue, but i'll be closely reading the mafia to figure that out. suggestions/recommendations are welcome !!!
    Neil
    Good set of specs. "Tramlining" is very common depending on tires I've found with these cars.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

That's very cool. I actually learned a new word today. Always knew what tramlining was, but didn't know there was a word for it. My wife's mini is worse than my ZHP, but that's to be expected for a short wheelbase car with runflats. Any idea how the Hankooks do on the ZHP's?
    Neil - '06 ZHP - Central Cali

monaco blue metallic, black cube, auto, premium, black leather,
    cold weather, xenon, nav, bluetooth

That's very cool. I actually learned a new word today. Always knew what tramlining was, but didn't know there was a word for it. My wife's mini is worse than my ZHP, but that's to be expected for a short wheelbase car with runflats. Any idea how the Hankooks do on the ZHP's?
    Think there's a discussion about those in the tire thread. IIRC, they were viewed positively, but you might want to check it out, as I could have the brand wrong. No personal experience with those.
    Last edited by johnrando; 12-16-2011 at 04:59 PM. Reason: typo - bad keyboard!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Wow, 21k miles is almost NEW! Congrats!

Wow! Nice find and welcome. That's a sweet x-mas gift.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    TSE3 Exhaust,Strut Barbarian,EVO3/DSSR,Trans. Mounts,BavAuto Perf. Coils,Black Kidneys,Sharked,Aux Input,12V pwr adapter,Silver Cube,Zeckhausen CDV,AFE Pro DRY S,A22 eyebrows/reflectors,Xenesis TruMatch,Solaris Invisibulbs,KUHMO Ecsta 4X,18" ASA AR5,Carbon/Black Emblems,De-Badged
    Vinyl smoked head/taillights,LED smoked sidemarkers,Sirius/dash bracket,3M 35% front-20% rear,MY2005/01

Any idea how the Hankooks do on the ZHP's?
    i'm running the V12's and absolutely love them. when i bought the car they had the michelin pilot sports that were noisy and harsh. the hankooks are much smoother, quieter and are perfectly grippy, esp in the wet. the sidewalls are softer than some other performance tires but the tradeoff benefits are worth it. do some research, they are very highly rated. great bang for the buck. i bought mine based largely off feedback posted on this very site.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123