Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Well done! The results speak for themselves. Awesome work!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Quote Originally Posted by brettbimmer View Post
    I cannot think of a more deserving place to put these photos then under Kyle's existing thread of my cleaned up (but still aspiring to match the M master's M) IR ZHP. Thank you, kind sir for all of the help and assistance once again. You are a gentleman and a scholar! I figure that with another 30 years of practice, I may have it looking like your M.

I couldn't agree more! I think there's a couple handfuls of us that appreciate Kyle's guidance and aspire to have our cars shining like his! Great work Brett, the Z looks perfect.

On a side note, I think we have the hottest collection of BMWs (Edit: and 1 Audi ) on this forum!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Beautiful. Do mine, do mine!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Thanks all for your kind words. Not perfect, but that leaves me room for improvement next time!

@ Ryan - Totally agree! Looking forward to seeing your custom paintwork in a few days. And yes, special cars AND people on this site!

@ John - We are only about...3,000 miles apart. Time for a road trip??

Bumping an old thread... Both cars look amazing! Great job..

M0nk3y.. I just want to make sure I got your process right, you did the orbital buffer to fix the paint blemishes and than hand waxed? Do you have any tips on using the orbital buffer for someone who has never used one before? Lastly do you prefer the Dodo over Meguiars Wax/Polish? Sorry for all the newb questions.. thanks for the help..

I found an answer to some of my questions for those wondering about orbital buffers.. here is the link in case anyone else had similar questions

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...ghlight=M0nk3y

Beau
    Last edited by Beau B; 07-03-2012 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Added link

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345