Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thumbs up For Sale: 2004 330CI ZHP, SilverGray, 118k mi, Lots of recent service, 6MT, Black cube, Bilsteins, $12,900

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    -Located in Fayetteville, AR

Silver Gray is the color, Black leather was optioned (sorry), second owner replaced steering wheel with leather M wheel, i replaced shift knob, ECU was serviced to fix power dip, ignition coils replaced under certified preowned warranty, Vanos has NOT been replaced (summer went by too fast). Intake Solenoid has also been replaced. The car does use a quart of oil every oil change (5000 mi) it kinda shocked me, but i was really shocked in the manual when i read it the first time that you are supposed to check the oil at every petrol fill-up!

Car runs/drives amazing. Pulls smooth and strong till redline. Price is $12,900 and i would like to sell so i can move on to my next car. Anyways, i'm an honest guy so please ask any questions or point out anything i have left out...Thanks

My Autotrader ad has a free Carfax link, so please use! The car id is AT-12A2E1C9
    Please use the pics on there, thanks

Here is the Text form my Autotrader ad...

-2004 ZHP Fully equipped. Performance Pkg. Bilstein shocks, H&R Springs, and Continental ExtremeContact DWS tires just installed with full Alignment 5,000 miles ago. All new hardware and rubber pads replaced with new suspension including Tophats. Replaced FCA bushing with Powerflex brand.

Leather. Adaptive Xenon headlights. Services performed at 111k miles: Changed steering, transmission, differential fluids with Motul brand fluid; Engine Air filter, Microfilter, Valve cover gasket changed; Full Coolant system replaced besides radiator (An absolute service at 100,000); All engine pulleys and belts replaced; wet sanded/resurfaced headlights (looks amazing!); Power steering high pressure line replaced; High pressure headlight washer pump replaced; intake inlet tubes replaced; spark plugs replaced.

-I purchased this car in April before starting grad school. I invested Multiple THOUSANDS of dollars fully servicing this car to make it a fully reliable commuter. I however have come into more funds then i had figured, and i am now looking for a 335i.

-This car is a highway/highspeed machine. I use this car for a once a week 3 hour commute. It is so controlled/precise at high speed with the new suspension. I also installed a front strut support bar as a preventative for the common "strut top mushrooming."

-Interior is in very good shape. it does have some scratches on the door trim from the seatbelt, and the center console leather is worn some.

-I have all manuals and two keys. I am the third owner of the car. The second owner bought the car at 49k mi as a Certified Pre-Owned which extended the warranty to 100k mi. This car is tuned up and ready for some serious miles...I would love to talk to anyone about this car so please give me a call. Thanks for looking

I do have the Warranty doc from when the car was under warranty... 330CI Warranty History.pdf
    Last edited by hillhucker; 12-23-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Readjusted price

Quote Originally Posted by hillhucker View Post
    Readjusted price
    To $12, 900.... Correct.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yep $12.