Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

FOOD: The land of the rising sun

Brought my camera to the restaurant to see what snapping pictures quickly/randomly without doing any lighting/angle prep work. This is what I saw from my vantage point and all I can say is...Mmmmmmmm!!

Taking pictures in a social atmosphere can be tough. You have no control over lighting and you try to balance being there with your friends and being their for your camera...Obviously you won't get perfect shots, but hopefully shots that give some kind of emotion. This emotion I was trying to capture was hunger. LOL
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Nice pics bro. I have no idea what the hell you are eating, looks interesting though.

Im hungry now. Licked my screen like Willy Wonka.

This place is amazing. You get to leave your felt markers and crayons at home because there is just so much colour to their Japanese food, no extra colouring is needed! Good colour means good flavors with deep goodness of each dish. I'm full.....blah....lol
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

That food looks so good, those rolls in #4 look so tasty

Thanks, Trevor, now I want sushi.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Great shots!
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Well done, Trev.