Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

What I've learned with Christmas...

Hey guys!

The holidays in my family have always been about being with the ones we love and enjoying time and company amongst ourselves and visitors who come to our door. As we grow up as grade students life is all about "me" and what "I" want. Then as life comes at you and hopefully humbles and keeps you grounded you learn that life isn't about "me" but about "you". What can I do for you and what can I do to enrich your life? Well here's an example of family being family that I captured through my point of view in the first video footage for this holiday season. I just miss my sister who had to be away for work because of the busy end season. I thought I'd share this private moment so that any of you who don't already have that family unity, can dream and believe that it can and will happen to you in time. There's always a dark path that we must follow toward the bright light. Have a Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year!!

--Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

That's awesome Trevor.

Good times watching this. Thanks, its very inspirational.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Love the video brotha!

(and love the use of iMovie hehe)
    2001 325i Sport Package / Rebuilt Motor at 194K / Lemforder M3 Motor Mounts / Thule Roof Rack / Eagle Eye Clear Tail Lights / Lemforder Sway Links
    BMW Performance Shift Knob / Alcantra Shift Boot / BBS Wheels / 15% Tint
    RIP - 2009 335i xDrive / Twin Turbo / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / 15% Tint
    ER Chargepipe / Tial BOV / Dual Cone Intake / OEM Roof Rack

Sweet view. Thanks for sharing.