Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Tips for selling

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    One thing I've noticed is that a lot of you put "FS" in your for-sale threads. That's nice for the site but it's not the best way to optimize your ad. Most people, using Google for example, do not search for things using FS as a search term (though savvier buyers do). Most people use "for sale" in their search queries.

I want you guys to sell whatever it is you're selling. As a result, I have gone back and changed every FS to "For Sale."

ZHPMafia.com is beginning to get a lot of Google coverage. We're consistently turning up on the first and second page of a lot of searches. You'd be amazed at the kind of searches we're turning up on.

As you're creating threads on the site (not only in the classifieds section but elsewhere), write your headlines in a way that makes sense. Write them not only for those on the site but for those outside of the site who may be looking for information that we have here.

Very good tip. Also great news on the site being 1st and 2nd for searches on Google.

ZHPmafia.

Yeah, I've worked hard to create good meta descriptions and keywords. I've also optimized the forum name that shows up on Google searches.

Members might be wondering how important thread subjects are. Look at this search from today (which has nothing to do with ZHPs or BMWs): first snow on christmas huntsville al

Pop that into Google and see if you can find zhpmafia.com in any of the results.

Wow- up to 5th spot page 1. Impressive.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Yep, Keith. ZHP Mafia is doing well with searches these days.

Looking forward to the future.