Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: TPMS

TPMS

So I pumped up my tires last Thursday. All four had been 10 pounds to low. On Sunday I hoped in for a drive and the TPMS light was on the dash in red but my tires seemed fine. The car drove fine but the damn light was on. So after further research the manual states that after you inflate your tires you must re-set the TPMS system because you changed the pressure and the system must re-calibrate for it. At least that's the way I interpret it. So all I did was push and hold the "exclamation point inside the flat tire" button next to my heated seat button's and the light turned green then went off....totally insane. Never knew that. I just sat there amazed at how much awesomeness this car has. I thought I was screwed and needed service from the dealer but no, it's just my car telling me to pay attention and do the little things to keep her happy.

2002 330XI Saloon
    2005 ZHP
    2013 XC90 R-Design

If you wanna know something even cooler, read about how it actually works. It's pretty intricate. These cars are very intelligent behind-the-scenes.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1499451