Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    That is weird. For my fold down seats the ski pass is a part of the seat - no knock out or anything in the way. When you say the hole isn't punched you mean in the back surface of the folding seat?

My parents e34 they had the ski pass installed after purchase, there was a perforated knockout in the rear seat metal bulkhead (actual chassis), but no folding seats.

I almost have come close to kicking out my ski pass plate just so i could carry items in the car. Thanks for the info though its nice to have.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

I just bought the part used. Should be here in a week. Going to install it when I have the back seat apart for a stereo install. I paid $185 with shipping.

http://data.bmrparts.com/bmwparts/BM...6_ski_bag.html

I called this morning to see if they had it and the guy quoted me $400. I told him I thought $150 was more appropriate. He told me $150 plus shipping of $35. I caved.

LOL.....nice wheeling and dealing.

Documentation of install would be beast.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Wow I had no idea that thing costs that much, ill live with out lmao.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Meric Guest
    Dane Wilson! Sir you have made the biggest mistake of your life installing that god damn thingy! I hate this thing! Only messed up once. Packing it back up is almost impossible!.

My car has the ZCW. I was posting in case someone in the future needed the info. Did you read my initial post?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Meric Guest
    Oops so sorry. I hate it man. So useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Meric View Post
    Dane Wilson! Sir you have made the biggest mistake of your life installing that god damn thingy! I hate this thing! Only messed up once. Packing it back up is almost impossible!.
    When I am doing "spirited" drives and get on the brakes hard the middle console pops down and shortly after the ski pass pops down and starts to unroll. PITA! I don't ski and doubt I will ever haul lumber in the ZHP. Even if I did I would just FOLD DOWN the seats.

I don't have fold down seats and I can't fit my golf clubs in the trunk without taking all the woods out of the bag. Plus I am going to pop the ski-pass out anyways for a subwoofer, so I want something to put in there so I don't just have bare metal. I live in Texas, so I have no clue about what to do with the ski-bag. The bag will probably be for sale in a week.

All that said, if I had fold down rear seats, I would think the ski pass is worthless too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast