Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Adaptive headlight and other issue

I have bought a 2006 Imola vert that was in a crash and got it fixed during the summer. I still have some issue that I need help.

1. I have bought non adaptive depo headlight to put on the car. When we put them on, the left light work for 5-10 minute and then stop working. The code we have on the computer is Bluring alert and we think it's because they are not adaptive. Did anybody replace there adaptive light by non adaptive and it's working. I will have to spend around 3K if I have to buy the original BMW headlight.

2. The other issue I have is the electric aux fan on the front that is running all the time when I start the engin. It's was not possible to solve the problem with the computer because the error code is alwaise there at the start of the engin and they sugest me to add a switch in the car to start it manualy.

3. Finaly the radio is working on the first key position but when I start the car it stop working. If the car is started and I remove the fuse for the radio and put it back the radio goes on again.

Thanks for helping if anybody had those issue

Meric Guest
    I would start with the battery. Is it new?

The battery is new, I change it thinking it would solve some problem.

Picture of my Vert

Meric Guest
    Sir vous avez quelques problèmes électriques. Espérons que rien n'est majeurs.