Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: m3 fender

I am torn on this. Wide body is what makes an M3 really stand out against our cars. If a BMW noob looked at both our car types the aggressiveness of the wide body would stand out more.

Anyway, I like it but agree with others that you need to have power to back it up unless you shave the side gills

I really have no idea what I am doing

Drop this into it if your adding an ///M Badge
    They've done it on a e46 m3 why can't it be done on a 330 =]

Photobucket

wait do you want the flare or the vent? or both?

Quote Originally Posted by L0veZHP View Post

nah... 500+ hp (naturally aspirated)

I'm in the non-M, no majorly visible ///M badging camp without the power to back up your claim

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    nah... 500+ hp (naturally aspirated)

And I thought the E90 M3 V8 swap was amazing! Do want!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    I'm in the non-M, no majorly visible ///M badging camp without the power to back up your claim
    +1, here.

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Is it a faux pas in the general BMW community? Yes.

If it was something I really liked, would I care what other people thought? No.
    +1
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

One other thing, I have no problem with the quarter panels w/o louvers (grills) on a non-M but it's a huge PITA to put modify your car to get them on right. Much easier to get custom fender flares made

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    No, with that said if I were to do this For some, even slapping on OEM M3 side mirrors and oval rear view mirrors will open a person to some flack.....

Personally, there are some things found on the ///M that I think look good on the 3-series......side mirrors, oval rear view mirror, M3 powerdome on the hood....
    I've never seen anyone get crap for installing the oval M3 mirror or the side mirrors.

Like everyone else said, go for it if you want it. I actually do not think it would look good. The ZHP/M-Tech 2 look is far sleeker than that of the M3, and neither the wide body (in M3 style) nor the fender gills would flow with the design or look right on the car imo.

The dome I have mixed feelings on. On some ZHPs it seems to look good, others it does not.
    - Derek

spencers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by L0veZHP View Post
    http://www.streetracing.co.za/forum/...hp?f=11&t=2519

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast