Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Window regulator

Hey guys couldn't find a how to on removing the door panel to replace my window regulator anyone have any help to offer

~Steve
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

-Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Thank you

~Steve

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

Group searching is awesome!

I need to do this... When you finish tell me how long it took! My drivers side window is out, and passing through the military base gate every morning having to open my door is embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by midlandtech View Post
    Thank you

~Steve
    Welcome.

I keep all the good diys I come across bookmarked alphabetically in a folder.

Quick and easy when someone needs one.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

It took about an hour when it was done at my house.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    I need to do this... When you finish tell me how long it took! My drivers side window is out, and passing through the military base gate every morning having to open my door is embarrassing.
    I know how ya feel been having to do that for a month now

~Steve

I'll be doing it in a week. Need to do driver and passenger, going to put sound deadening in while I got the door apart.

Yeah, its definitely awkward. The reason I want to get it done this weekend is the gate guard actually asked me today, "You can own a BMW but you cant roll down your window? Whats up with that!"

I was a sad, sad panda...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast