Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    your trailer looks like a black penis with an exaggerated curve

: Umnitza angel eyes 6000k : HID lowbeams 6000k : HID foglights 3000k : Blacked out corner lights and sidemarkers : Smoked Eagle eye LED tail lights : 15% tint on all windows : powdercoated black 135s with Michelin Pilot Sport a/s : Koni adjustable coilovers with adjustable struts : AA tune : K & N cold air intake : Highline tuning cat back exhaust : CDV delete : 2 zhpmafia stickers (plus 25 bhp each) :

trailerhitch*

: Umnitza angel eyes 6000k : HID lowbeams 6000k : HID foglights 3000k : Blacked out corner lights and sidemarkers : Smoked Eagle eye LED tail lights : 15% tint on all windows : powdercoated black 135s with Michelin Pilot Sport a/s : Koni adjustable coilovers with adjustable struts : AA tune : K & N cold air intake : Highline tuning cat back exhaust : CDV delete : 2 zhpmafia stickers (plus 25 bhp each) :

Nice trailer.....and hitch! Never seen one of those trailers before. I've seen other folding brands but not that one. I was looking for one of those Westfalia hidden hitches but since I sold my bike I kinda gave up the search.

That is one brilliant trailer. I'd consider building one if I really needed it.

Cool hitch too - if you spend any amount of time in europe you'll notice that all the hitches over there look like that. The 2" square receiver bar seems to be a uniquely north american thing.

So in the offroad world that I came from, "toy hauler" means:

and I was thinking "man that is pretty intense." Then I opened the thread and "ohhhhhhhhh"ed.

That's a pretty sweet trailer. Awesome how it folds up!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

awesome setup...

I wonder what the current equivalent would be if that's discontinued...

I would love a trailer like that so I don't have to sully my interior with equipment for track days.

Sent from my iPhone 4S from Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Not quite the same thing:

http://www.harborfreight.com/1195-lb...els-90154.html

will keep searching.

nicer version from northern tool:

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/too...Google&cm_ite=

So literally every one that folds like the craftsman one is out of stock. I suspect it is made by a company called "lifetime products."

Naaa....BP needs and IMOLA paint matched covered trailer to keep all of Track gear in.....and keep it protected from the elements. Must have matching style 71 though.

http://www.littlecargotrailers.com/
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast