Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 115 1231151101 ... LastLast

Random Picture Thread

So I figured that we could use a thread to where we can post up random pictures that we may take with our DSLRs, pocket cameras, video cameras, phone cameras, etc. If its the funny thing you saw while driving, got bored and took a picture, the cute girl or guy at the mall/gym/neighborhood, or whatever! Keep them tasteful as this is probably going to be viewed in work environments too and if it gets questionable on the "NSFW" factor, put it in BOLD letters or something.

So i'll start off. Thinking of getting a tattoo (first one) and this is what I am going for most likely. It's the "ill" of Skrillex (the Dubstep music artist). I am not sure if I want it centered on my back or in the upper corner on the left or right side. input?

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner

Cool thread. I like spur of the moment scenery pictures. Here's one from a couple days ago of the sunset taken by my DROIDX

Taken with my cell phone while hanging out in a cove in Palos Verdes, CA with the family the previous weekend. Albert, I'll have to think about the tat before giving an opinion.

Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Shot taken 3 week ago just running errands, finally got some sun after a week of cloudy days and decided just to snap a shot with my phone.

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

I'm jealous of all you guys who live in Southern California. I'm looking forward to moving down there sooner than later to be near family and have better views.

Two more from this summer that were sitting on my phone (taken with my cell phone).

I like how that bright line looks between the palm trees near the horizon, no idea what that is.

An October sunset from my house. That time of year the sky can produce some crazy colors (it's all the chemicals in the air :-) )

John, you can let me know when i show you in person haha. I am thinking of it though. my mom will freak out but my dad will think its the coolest thing haha

it should look like the red letters and i want the diamond like this:

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner

Do you love Skrillex enough, that 20 years from now, you'll see it in the mirror and say, "Damn, that was a badass tattoo I got back in 2012!?"
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

no, i like the "ill" of skrillex in how it is written. many people have said the same thing to me. I like how it looks.

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner

FIRST PIC: My new hooker shoes I got for photo shoots

SECOND PIC: Blurry I know, but took this last Friday at happy hour once I discovered this guy was a dead ringer for Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear!
    The pic doesn't do the resemblance justice.

Taken with my iPhone 4s
    Attached Images Attached Images   

1992 Acura Integra (negteg). Modifications: Old & Busted, rusty, squeaky, smelly.
    Tell your girlfriend I said "Hi".

Page 1 of 115 1231151101 ... LastLast